After seven weeks, the mysterious skin behind Fortnite’s Road Trip challenge has been revealed and players can already unlock it.
The skin, called Enforcer, was unlocked for players who completed step seven of the Road Trip Challenge. Just like last year’s Blockbuster Challenge, Road Trip required players to complete every challenge for each of the weeks that the Battle Pass has been live. The skin itself gives off kind of a ninja look and the flavor text associated with it says, “balance and order must be restored.”
While last season’s skin, the Visitor, was immediately part of the plot that would bring about Season 5, it’s much less clear what the Enforcer’s place in the game’s story is.
The skin also comes with a back bling piece called Subjugator, which looks like a small shield and can be equipped on any other skin in the game.
The Enforcer skin is available to anyone who owns the Battle Pass but requires players to complete seven full weeks of challenges before it can be unlocked and used in-game.
- Ideal UK road trip includes solid playlist, country roads and David Attenborough
- Stonehenge voted favourite road trip destination as country enjoy getaways in the heatwave
- New WA Tourism campaign sells the 'road trip state' to a global market of travellers
- Breathtaking two-day road trip, coast to coast in New Zealand
- Funky, hip road trip outside Santa Cruz
- A road trip checklist: Here’s all the tech you need
- Road trip: Amador County at your own speed
- Discover the Ego Outposts in our Fortnite week 5 challenge guide
- Neuroscientist, 46, with perfect skin reveals EXACTLY what skincare and makeup she uses on her face – and why you should cut chemicals from your beauty products now
- Inside road-tripping family’s $2 million ‘mansion on wheels’