After seven weeks, the mysterious skin behind Fortnite’s Road Trip challenge has been revealed and players can already unlock it. The skin, called Enforcer, was unlocked for players who completed step seven of the Road Trip Challenge. Just like last year’s Blockbuster Challenge, Road Trip required players to complete every challenge for each of the weeks that the Battle Pass has been live. The skin itself gives off kind of a ninja look and the flavor text associated with it says, “balance and order must be restored.” While last season’s skin, the Visitor, was immediately part of the plot that would bring about Season 5, it’s much less clear what the Enforcer’s place in the game’s story is. The skin also comes with a back bling piece called Subjugator, which looks like a small shield and can be equipped on any other skin in the game. The Enforcer skin is available to anyone who owns the Battle Pass but requires players to complete seven full weeks of challenges before it can be unlocked and used in-game.
- How Henry Ford paved the way for the modern day road trip
- Summer Road Tripping? Keep These Tips In Mind
- Escape from Las Vegas: 4 Nevada Road Trips
- Smart Talk Road Trip Goes to the York Heritage Rail Trail at Hanover Junction StationYou may also be interested in...
- Road Tripping With Diana Kennedy
- Photo pick of the week: Road trip
- Reader photo pick of the week: Road trip
- The Perfect Spanish Wine Road Trip
- Vintage Matters: Portobello “Road Trip”
- 25 charming small towns in Florida worth a weekend road trip
Fortnite’s Road Trip Challenge skin has been revealed as the Enforcer have 274 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 24, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.