Was Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson fight one of your idols growing up? Have you ever wanted to know what it felt like to be on the winning end of the boxing glove? Maybe watching Ronda Rousey knock out her opponent in under 5 seconds gave you hankering to try the good fight for yourself. Being able to step into the ring without years of training (or the safety in knowing you won’t walk away bruised and bloody) has never been an option before. Well, virtual reality (VR) is changing all of that with boxing games that don’t require much skill or any physical injury to enjoy. I’ve gone through the PlayStation store and found the best of the best for you to try out here!
Your boxing gloves change colors for different mechanics. The more punches you throw the more the gloves will turn red, indicating your character needs a small break. My first thought when it came to this was, “Won’t I get tired on my own? Why do I need mechanics for being tired in a VR game, of all things?” That’s because the game is actually teaching you a proper boxing algorithm. Before you know it, you’ll be pulling professional boxing moves and there is absolutely nothing cooler than that.
Did I mention this title has the most realistic graphics out of all of your options? All of these components combined to make it so easy to get pumped to play this game. You’ll be breaking a sweat and loving every minute of it! This game is your go-to title if you’re looking for an authentic boxing experience.
What games do you play to get active?
We all love a good fighting game to get us up and moving whether the weather is bad or we just don’t want to leave the house. Do you prefer boxing games or music punching games? Tell me all about it in the comment section below or shoot me a Tweet @OriginalSluggo.
- Best PlayStation VR games 2020: the PSVR games you need to play
- The best cheap PlayStation VR bundles, prices and deals in September 2020
- The best cheap PlayStation VR bundles, prices and deals in October 2020
- PS5 release date, design, specs and news for Sony's PlayStation 5
- Best VR headset 2020 for games, movies and more
- PlayStation 5: Price, Specs, Launch Games, Release Date, And Everything Else You Need To Know
- If you could only play console games, which console would you choose?
- PS5 vs Xbox Series X: which console should you pick?
- PS5 pre-orders: all the latest stock information and updates ahead of launch
- How US Army spent millions developing Star Wars-like walking robots to navigate rough terrain in the 1980s
- The GamesRadar Hardware Awards 2020 winners have just been announced
- How To Preorder Nvidia RTX 3090, 3080, 3070
- After the success of Pokémon Go!, what is the future for augmented reality?
Best PlayStation VR boxing games have 483 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.