It’s “Mega Indie Week” at the Humble Store, with up to 90 percent discounts on digital copies of over 100 indie PC games. If your Steam library is looking a little empty (or you need a quick break between larger AAA titles), you may want to check out some of the fun, silly, dark and strange games on sale via Humble right now. Some great games are included in this sale, from the punishingly difficult platformer Cuphead to the cult classic RPG Undertale. One of my personal favorites, the hard-to-categorize (roguelike, turn-based RPG?) Darkest Dungeon, is discounted by 70 percent. Broforce, the terrorist-fighting, action star-heavy run-n-gun, can be yours for just $3.74. Then there are the downright weird simulators that let you virtually drive an 18-wheeler, repair a car engine or get really meta and build a PC. Humble is best known for its eponymous “Humble Bundles”: pay-what-you-want collections of digital games, ebooks, software and more, with a percentage of every purchase donated to charity. Humble has since branched out with a monthly PC digital game subscription service and a PC digital game store. The Humble Store and Humble Monthly follow the same model as the Humble Bundle, with a… Read full this story
- What Are Indie Games?
- Indie Games - Why You Should Play Them
- Indie Games are Social and Interactive
- Indie Games Are Worth Skipping Baseball Matches
- The Verdicts Out Indie Games Are Worth Your While
- Indie Games Are Custom Made
- Indie Games that Made It to the Tops of the Charts this Year
- Increase Sales through Store Consignment
- Capitalizing on Road Favorites in Game 4 of a Series
- Five Inexpensive Vintage Finds to Buy Now at Yard Sales & Thrift Stores
Load up your Steam library with some of our favorite indie games on sale at the Humble Store have 284 words, post on www.polygon.com at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.