SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY are in the hunt to signing Hull City defender Max Clark.
The 22-year-old full-back is expected to leave the Tigers when his deal expires at the end of this month, having failed to agree fresh terms.
Nottingham Forest and Dutch outift Vitesse Arnhem, managed by former Hull chief Leonid Slutsky, are also interested in signing the youngster, with the Tigers increasingly resigned to losing him.
Bolton Wanderers are interested in signing Hull target and former Manchester City and QPR defender Nedum Onuoha, but Hull appear to be winning the race to secure his services.
Paris Saint-Germain have been linked with in-demand Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore and are ready to trigger a reported £18m release clause at Boro.
The Qatar-owned club have FFP issues of their own and apparently see Traore as a ‘relatively low cost replacement’ for the likes of Angel Di Maria and Julian Draxler.
Derry City ace Aaron McEneff is poised to join Rotherham United at the start of next month.
McEneff was Derry’s outstanding performer last term, scoring 10 goals from midfield.
Wigan and Bristol City were also keen on the 22-year-old, who signed a two-year contract extension in 2016 but will be a free agent at the end of this season.
Arsenal will complete the £20m swoop for Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno today.
Southampton manager Mark Hughes has joined the queue to sign Jack Wilshere, although the Arsenal midfielder has yet to make a decision over his future.
Everton want to sign Sporting Lisbon winger Gelson Martins, as well as the highly-rated young Ajax defender Matthijs De Ligt.
Liverpool want around £15m for Daniel Sturridge this summer with Fenerbahce among the interested parties in the striker.
Borussia Dortmund are eyeing a big-money summer move for Celtic’s Moussa Dembele.
- Florida Atlantic adds former Arkansas quarterback Rafe Peavey as graduate transfer
- Why former Arkansas, SMU quarterback Rafe Peavey chose to play for Lane Kiffin and Florida Atlantic as a grad transfer
- Notebook: FAU hopes to have found dynamic defensive end duo in Ernest Bagner and “Last Chance U” star Tim Bonner
- Former Dwyer stars Dante Cousart, Gerald Hearns quickly working way up FAU depth chart
- Former “Last Chance U” star and FAU quarterback De’Andre Johnson credits faith in return from career-threatening blood clots
- LSU QB Justin McMillan announces he's transferring, second QB to leave in less than 24 hours
- Transfer News: Chelsea Set to Keep Courtois while Zaha Wants Blues Move
- Narcisse announces transfer from LSU
- Donald Trump and Charlie Sheen both spout ‘foolishness,’ says ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Jon Cryer
- 4-star Virginia athlete Cam'Ron Kelly commits to Auburn
- Memphis Tigers have more options than ever ahead of college football early signing period
- ‘Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta’ star Karen King arrested for identity fraud, forgery, theft
- Gossip site sued by Kim Kardashian apologizes for denying Paris robbery, says she ‘in no way deserved this’
- Paul Pogba Transfer Rumors: Manchester United Taunted By Agent Mino Raiola
- Miley Cyrus slams Kim Kardashian Twitter feud as ‘tacky’ on International Women’s Day as other stars praise the nude selfie
- Kris Jenner says it’s ‘confusing’ Caitlyn Jenner wants to date men
- Kat Von D publicly ends friendship with fellow makeup mogul Jeffree Star
- Charlie Sheen apologizes, wants to get drink with Rihanna after reigniting feud
- ‘Teen Mom 2’ star Jenelle Evans claims MTV purposely makes her look like a terrible parent — ‘They hold all power in the edit room’
- Karrine Steffans accuses Columbus Short of cheating on her, calls former 'Scandal' star out in heated social media posts
Transfer gossip, Tuesday: Owls want Tigers star have 581 words, post on www.yorkshirepost.co.uk at June 19, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.