Dontnod announced a new game in the Life is Strange universe during Microsoft E3 2018 press conference, and the game seems to center on a young boy who is dealing with school issues and a father who may like alcohol a bit too much. The trailer used soft music and a series of scenes from the young boy’s life to show the power of imagination and how children deal with difficult situations. It looks like a game that will try to tap into the feelings many of us had as children when we had to invent a world that is a bit better than the one in which we find ourselves. The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is a “100 percent free game” coming to the Xbox Store on June 26, 2018, although it wasn’t explicitly called an exclusive. It’s likely that the game will come to other platforms at launch, or close to it.
- Epic Games Store Gives Out Three More Free Games
- Last Chance To Snag This Free Game In GOG's Winter Sale Finale
- The Epic Games Store kicks off 2020 with a trio of free games
- PS Plus Free Games For December 2019 Still Available
- You Can Win Free Games In Steam's 2019 Summer Sale, But It's A Bit Complicated
- Sign in to Twitch Prime this month and get 10 free games
- Twitch Prime Adds More Free Games Like Enter the Gungeon and Ape Out
- Amazon Prime Has 10 Free Games For Members Right Now
- Amazon Prime's Free Games For January 2019 Are Already Available
- Amazon Prime Members Can Snag 10 Free Games Right Now
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is a ‘100 percent free’ game in the Life is Strange universe have 263 words, post on www.polygon.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.