Respawn Entertainment, the studio behind the awesome Titanfall 2, shared details on their upcoming Star Wars project today at the EA Play press conference. It will be called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and take place during the time between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.
Speaking at the EA Play conference, Respawn CEO Vice Zampella finally gave more details on the studios’ Star Wars game. Players will get to use a lightsaber, playing as a Padawan who survived Order 66. It will take place during the “Dark Times,” which is the period where Darth Vader and the Empire hunted down the survivors of the Jedi Order.
There was no trailer or screenshots but Zampella did say that the game was currently slotted for a holiday 2019 release.
- Notre Dame Fan Guide to All 42 Bowl Games
- 10 Observations from Game 1 of the WCF
- Raiders-Chiefs is biggest game left as playoffs loom
- A-League Star Wars Round: Which awards will your club win?
- Young Brewers Tracker: Several prospects play in All-Star games
- Penguins-Capitals Game 2: Long-range wrister gives Pittsburgh a spark, 3-1 Washington
- FSU Football: Top 3 Scenarios If Derwin James Misses Louisville Game
- 2017 NBA All-Star Game Recap And Highlights
- Big 33 Foundation to dissolve, but all-star football game will continue
- The Latest: Warriors' Iguodala, Cavs' Love to start Game 5