Vince Zampella took to the stage at EA Play to announce one of the worst-kept secrets of E3 2018: Respawn Entertainment’s Star Wars title is coming Holiday 2019 and has a name: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order.
Set to take place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope a la Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Zampella didn’t reveal much about his title, except to briefly cut across the presenter to mention that the time period in question was a “dark time.”
The title, Fallen Order, may hint at Order 66 and the purging of the Jedi. Expect the game to focus around some of the few remaining Jedi in a galaxy far, far away.
More to follow…
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order E3 trailer shows Cal taking on an AT-AT
- EA Has "No Plans" To Bring 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' To Nintendo Switch
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Reveals New Golden Pre-Order Bonus
- New Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trailer Coming Soon
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Producer Points to Disneyland for Lightsaber Inspiration
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Takes After the Movies When It Comes to Lightsaber Violence
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Actor Reveals The "Most Exciting" Thing About The Game
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Teases Fan-Favorite Mode, Scraps Another
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's Lightsaber Has Already Been Changed Following Criticism
- New Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Concept Art Revealed