Fallout 76 has had a proper (but still slightly ambiguous) reveal at the Xbox E3 2018 press conference. Introduced by Bethesda Game Studios boss Todd Howard, the gameplay trailer didn’t quite go as far as to resolve the ‘Is it multiplayer or not?’ question that’s plagued Fallout 76 since it was announced, but it did look very, very pretty indeed. Detailing an emerging survivor from Vault 76 as they take their first steps out into a West Virginia wilderness even greener and grassier than that of Fallout 4, Fallout 76’s trailer wears its prequel credentials on its metallic sleeve, showing off the return of the original series’ power armour amid much talk of rebuilding and the reestablishment of society. Yeah, good luck with that. As for more concrete details, Howard did state that Fallout 76 is four times bigger that Fallout 4 (Fallout 4 already being huge), is indeed the story of the very first nuke survivors emerging from the very first vaults, and we were also told that it will be available for pre-order on June 15, at least on the Xbox store. No word on a release date yet, but we’ll surely get that at the Bethesda E3 2018 press… Read full this story
- This Is Us shares what appears to be shot of Pearson siblings Kate, Randall and Kevin as pre-schoolers: 'We can't wait for you guys to meet these cuties'
- Disconnect between public and politics is a worry during this time
- Apple Rumor Patrol: New iPads And iPhones Coming Soon
- Senate ratifies bill exempting first-time job seekers from pre-employment govt fees
- Inspired by the White House, I, too, now have Policy Time and these other Times
- Deer Park in Texas Orders Residents to Shelter Indoors After Chemical Fire
- A patch in time saved nine
- There's an abandoned fallout shelter from the Cold War underneath an elementary school in Washington DC. Take a look inside.
- I took Harvard Business School's new pre-MBA course online -- and it is definitely worth the 150 hours and $1,500
- EU reveals plans to carry out pre-travel checks and charges on UK travellers after Brexit
Fallout 76 revealed, is four times the size of Fallout 4 and available to pre-order very soon have 349 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.