source Marvel Spoiler Warning: Don’t read if you have yet to see “Avengers: Infinity War.” The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe may appear bleak after “Avengers: Infinity War,” but there’s still plenty to expect from the franchise going forward. It’s not bleak in terms of interest: Audiences are coming out in droves for the movie. But the ending leaves the fate of many characters up in the air, and the characters spared face an uncertain road ahead. That doesn’t mean there’s no hope left, however. With “Captain Marvel” and an “Infinity War” sequel coming next May, and “Black Panther” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming” sequels already planned, the MCU shows no signs of slowing down. Marvel’s comic books provide a glimpse into the MCU’s possibilities going forward, and Disney’s acquisition of Fox assets could potentially mean the arrival of characters we have yet to see in the MCU. Business Insider evaluates the future of the MCU post-“Infinity War” below: The original Avengers may finally be reunited. source Disney After the Thanos snap wipes out half of humanity, the original Avengers are spared (we don’t know about Hawkeye, but we assume he didn’t vanish if the other original members are safe). Captain… Read full this story
- Who is Tom Holland? Star of Avengers: Infinity War, Spider-Man: Far From Home and The Impossible
- Will Marvel Phase 4 Plans Be The X-Men And Fantastic Four Joining Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Marvel Cinematic Universe About to Break $20 Billion Mark at Box Office
- I Didn’t Give a Sh*t About Marvel Movies Till I Saw Tessa Thompson in
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Passes $10 Billion Mark At Worldwide Box Office
- Marvel's Biggest Cast Assemble for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Big Secrets, Bumper Box Office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Why Deadpool Needed the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Avengers: Endgame Fan Theory Offers Heartbreaking Insight Into Why Captain America Started a Support Group
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Is Another Big Win for Marvel's Cosmic Universe
Where the Marvel Cinematic Universe can go after ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ have 323 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at May 1, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.