Unity 2018.1 marks the start of a new cycle that introduces a major upgrade to our core technology, which gives artists, developers and engineers the power to express their talents and collaborate more efficiently to make their AAA dreams a reality. Let’s start with a few of the highlights, and then you can dig into the details of all the features. The first two highlights described below, the Scriptable Render Pipeline and the C# Job System, represent the first versions of two major features, which will continue to evolve to help you unlock beautiful graphics and increase the runtime performance of Unity. While you go through the list of new features, you can download Unity 2018.1 here. Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP) Available in Preview with Unity 2018.1, the new Scriptable Render Pipeline (SRP) places the power of modern hardware and GPUs directly into the hands of developers and technical artists, without having to digest millions of lines of C++ engine code. SRP makes it easy to customize the rendering pipeline via C# code and material shaders, giving you maximum control without all the complexity and challenges of writing or modifying a complete C++ rendering pipeline. We are also introducing two… Read full this story
- World Cup 2018, Serbia vs Brazil Highlights: Brazil Beat Serbia, To Meet Mexico In Last 16
- World Cup 2018, Serbia vs Switzerland Highlights: Shaqiri Scores Winner As Switzerland Beat Serbia 2-1
- No 2018 CFDA Award Wins for Black Designers (but We Still Slayed the ‘Oscars of Fashion’)
- Unity WebGL Memory and Performance Optimization
- Unity WebGL Memory Optimization: Part Deux
- Now, Statue of Unity no more to be the world's tallest Statue: Find out why
- Key South Sudan parties fault Nov 12 unity govt deadline
- US wants Riek Machar in South Sudan unity government
- Statue of Unity among Time's 'greatest places in the world'
- CarGurus’ Most Popular Cars of 2018
2018.1 is now available – Unity Blog have 311 words, post on blogs.unity3d.com at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.