Next month’s Games With Gold line-up for Xbox fans has been revealed a little early and just like with previous months, comes with four titles, two for Xbox One, two for Xbox 360 with the 360 being a part of the backwards compatibility program.
On that is sure to make gamers excited is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Despite all of the controversy surrounding Hideo Kojima’s departure, the latest adventure of Solid Snake was a huge hit with fans for its stunning narrative, phenomenal graphics, and immersive open world. There are a few other favourites as well, including my personal one: Vanquish.
Please note that an Xbox Live membership is required to participate in the monthly game freebies.
“Nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakens from a nine year coma. The year is 1984. The Cold War serves as the backdrop as nuclear weapons continue to shape a global crisis. Driven by revenge, Snake establishes a new private army and returns to the battlefield in pursuit of the shadow group, XOF.
The Metal Gear Solid team continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.”
“Accessible mechanics. Deep skill curve. Visceral pacing. Light-hearted vibe. Serious simulation.
Rookie or baseball purist, SMB2 packs a mode for everyone. Compete in ranked matchmaking (1v1), dominate friends in arranged matches (1v1, 2v1, 2v2), or take on the AI (solo, local co-op, online co-op) – all kept fair by Ego, the genre’s most flexible difficulty system.”
- Gorgeous stadiums using PBR rendering technology
- New, more realistically scaled character models
- Overhauled user interface
- Dedicated servers
- Competitive online matchmaking (1v1)
- Cooperative online season play (2vCPU)
- Friendly online exhibition play (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 2vCPU)
- Edit player names, appearance, gear, animations and skills
- Customize team names, logos, and uniforms
- Create leagues and configure divisions and conferences
- Choose game length, season length, and playoff bracket siz
- Critically-acclaimed ‘Ego’ system with 100 difficulty levels
- Realistic baseball simulation and accurate physics
- Tight controls and fast-paced gameplay
- Deep, multi-season stat tracking
- Solo, co-op or versus play – online or off
“Join Axel, Blaze, and company as they battle the evil Mr. X across all three Streets of Rage games.Originally released for the Sega Genesis, the classic brawler series has now been updated for release on Xbox LIVE Arcade! Earn all new achievements, take on challenging new game trials, compete with others players across Xbox LIVE Leaderboards, and clean up the streets with a friend in two player local and online co-op!”
“Gear up in the Augmented Reaction Suit as government operative Sam Gideon and become the ultimate weapon. Combine unrivalled firepower with superhuman speed and agility to take down a huge variety of deadly robots.”
- Fast, fluid and frenetic combat – PlatinumGames bring their signature action mechanics to the shooter genre: boosting, evading, Augmented Reaction mode, and more
- Kinetic melee moves – unique offensive and defensive moves that vary with your loadout
- Deadly firepower – command a vast arsenal of high-tech weapons, including all DLC weapons
- Legions of enemies – a huge variety of enemies to take down, from robot grunts to epic giant boss battles, all with smart AI
- Spectacular environments – fight your way through SC-01 Providence space colony, high-tech sci-fi battleground of the future
- Challenge and competition – race to the top of the online leaderboards with a rewarding scoring system and multiple difficulty modes that ensure challenging replayability
- Full Steam Support – Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, and Big Picture Mode
- Unlocked resolutions – play at 4K and beyond
- Unlocked framerates – push it as far as your rig will take you; PC gaming at its most liberating
- Enhanced PC graphical options – anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, post-processing effects and more
- Full EFIGS + Japanese support – voice overs, subtitles, and game menus in any language combination
- PlayStation Plus Free Games for March Revealed
- PlayStation Plus Free Games for February Revealed
- December 2019 Xbox One Games With Gold Revealed
- Red Dead 2 Black Friday Deals: PC Version For $44, Includes Free Games
- Suggest A Mad Box Game Console Slogan And You Could Get Free Games For Life
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Black Friday Deals 2019: Get The PC Version And Five Free Games For $44
- Black Friday 2019: Get Red Dead Redemption 2 PC And Five Free Games For $44
- Black Friday Weekend 2019: Get Red Dead Redemption 2 PC And Five Free Games For $44
- Xbox One Games With Gold For December 2019 Revealed
- Xbox Games With Gold for March Revealed, Including 'Adventure Time' and 'Star Wars'
- Xbox Games With Gold for February Revealed
- Xbox One Black Friday Deals 2019: Save On Consoles And Accessories
- Amazing Xbox One X deal includes Star Wars game and free Now TV for £299
- Best Black Friday Game Deals At Ubisoft Store: The Division 2, Rainbow Six Siege, And More
- Google promises refunds for December 2019 Stadia Pro games
- Best Black Friday Deals On Jedi Fallen Order, Xbox One Bundles
- Australian Video Game Industry Is Growing, But Still Only Makes Up 0.05 Percent Of Global Revenue
- Black Friday: Best Xbox One Hardware Deals For 2019 In Australia
- Nintendo Of America President Doug Bowser's Favorite Game Ever Is Not A Nintendo Title
- Xbox Boss Responds To Criticism Of His "Nobody's Asking For VR" Comments
Xbox Free Games With Gold for May Revealed have 949 words, post on comicbook.com at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.