Do you subscribe to Spotify? Do you also subscribe to PlayStation Plus? If you do, and there’s a good chance you do given their relevant popularities, you could save some money.
Not a lot of money, mind you, but 10 per cent off your Spotify Premium bill, which is a tenner a month in the UK. The discount will remain active as long as you maintain a PS Plus membership. PS Plus costs £7 a month.
To be eligible you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium through the PlayStation Store before 18th October, which is ages away. If you already subscribe this way, the discount will be applied automatically for your next billing cycle.
A saving of £12 a year isn’t much but it’s an incy-wincy leg-up for PlayStation, which used to offer Spotify on console exclusively until Microsoft bagged Spotify for Xbox last autumn.
- PS Plus March 2019 NEWS: PlayStation Plus exclusives revealed ahead of free PS4 games
- PS Plus March 2019 UPDATE: Free PS4 games and PlayStation Plus news
- PlayStation Plus deals UPDATE and March PS4 free games REVEAL
- PS Plus April free games news and new PlayStation Plus PS4 DEALS
- PS Plus April UPDATE: Free PS4 game bonus and new PlayStation Plus deals
- PS Plus April Free game BONUS and new PS4 PlayStation Plus deals
- PlayStation Plus Free Game WARNING: Three special PS4 downloads you may have missed
- PS Plus March 2019 WARNING: Free PS4 games news and PlayStation Plus countdown
- PS Plus March 2019 COUNTDOWN: FREE PS4 games reveal, PlayStation Plus news, predictions
- PS Plus 2019: PS4 free games news and PlayStation Plus update