Eli Blumenthal USA TODAY Published 6:50 PM EDT Oct 19, 2018 It’s official: Apple has some more things to announce, and it’s going to on October 30 in an event in Brooklyn, N.Y. With the “There is more in the making” tagline on the official invite Apple sent members of the press, odds are the company is about to introduce another batch of new products right before the holiday shopping season kicks off in earnest. Here are the devices we expect to get updates – and the Apple products you should and shouldn’t buy over the next few weeks. iPad Pro Apple gave the regular iPad a modest update earlier this year, adding support for the company’s Pen stylus and giving the tablet a faster processor. At $329, the 9.7-inch tablet is Apple’s cheapest iPad and fine for most people. Those who want more power and use the iPad as a more traditional computer, however, likely will want to spring for the iPad Pro. But whereas the traditional iPad got a boost earlier this year, the iPad Pro is overdue. Rumor has it this new event will bring more than a boost. A radical redesign, which has the iPad Pro drop the home… Read full this story
- What's the Worst-Sounding New Performance Car You Can Buy?
- Castrol Service & Win – win a Samsung Galaxy Note, iPhone 4S or New iPad weekly
- Look: New Rangers manager Chris Woodward gets first-hand look at roster candidates
- DISCUSS: What is the Best Looking new BMW for 2019?
- All-new Citroen C3 revealed – fresh looks, new tech
- The Best Looking New Honda is a Minivan
- 29 New Mopars Products You Can Buy—And 1 You Can’t! #TENSEMA16
- Thread of the Day: What new compact car would you buy?
- New study finds you can buy happiness
- What's the Best New Track Car You Can Buy?
Looking for a new iPad, Mac or AirPods? Don't buy them now have 314 words, post on eu.usatoday.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.