1 minute ago
It’s Wrestlemania night, which means you fans of body slams and elbow drops already have plenty to look forward to. If, however, you are also a Rocket League fan, then you’ve got a little something extra to be stoked about. New WWE gear is heading to the game, and you can even get your hands on a couple items free of charge.
Wrestlemania 34 is tonight, boasting everything from an Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal during the preshow to five title showdowns including Charlotte vs. Asuka for the SmackDown Women’s Championship and Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship. According to a recent update from the team at Psyonix, via Gamespot, another big moment on tonight’s card for gamers will include giving away some sweet new Rocket League gear.
In short, all you have to do is keep your eye out for a special code that will be revealed during the evening’s proceedings. That code will net you two free items from the upcoming WWE item pack in Rocket League. The only hook here is that we’re not clear on whether or not the code will be revealed during the broadcast, or if Psyonix will simply post the code to their own site during the matches.
A while back, Psyonix announced they had formed a partnership with the WWE, meaning branded content would eventually arrive in everybody’s favorite car racing/soccer game. While we’re still hopeful that an arena based on a WWE ring is in the cards for a future update, the first prong of that partnership is taking the form of cosmetic items.
There are 11 WWE items heading to Rocket League this week, including five banners, five flags and a set of wheels. The wheels, seen above, are gold and boast a pretty sweet WWE logo. The banners and flags are for various WWE promotions. While players will be able to unlock these items in-game starting this week, the code will grant you two of them at random.
If you were hoping for kits based on your favorite wrestlers, there’s still hope for an Asuka-themed car. Psyonix has stated that more cosmetic items based on the WWE are on the way and, yep, they plan on giving out more codes through other WWE promotions.
Speaking of which, what’s your favorite licensed gear in Rocket League at this point? Let us know in the comments below.
- Super League 2019: Club-by-club guide, transfers & key player
- Two WWE stars call out John Cena for shock WrestleMania 35 match
- Chris Jericho returns to New Japan Pro Wrestling at Wrestle Kingdom 13
- Premier League could treble its riches by becoming the Netflix of football, reveals Simon Jordan
- Tottenham complete remarkable survival act to reach Champions League knockout stage with late draw in Barcelona
- Leroy Sane scores twice as Man City come from behind against Hoffenheim to top Champions League group
- New Land Rover Defender will be revealed in 2019 and on sale from 2020
- Stafford Rangers' new managers call for unity from fans
- Rugby league fans' love letter to Newcastle and St James' Park
- New structure for Wales Rugby League's management
- Barry Town United end Phase One top of the league!
- The Barry and District Ladies Skittle League results
- Cricket club warm up for new season
- Local team receive league recognition
- Barry Town United suffer bad start to Phase Two of JD Welsh Premier League
- Pat Spillane: 'Glass half full in my new year toast to football'
- In Tray: The issues facing new Huddersfield boss Jan Siewert
- Jurgen Klopp designs must-see Liverpool trainers with New Balance
- Planning for a hurling league like no other
- Football League to discuss Leeds United spygate saga at board meeting today
How To Get New WWE Items In Rocket League have 655 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at April 8, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.