Washington (CNN)The White House has indicated that President Donald Trump is not overly concerned by Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s recent move to consolidate power by abolishing presidential term limits, but perhaps he should be.
What is Trump going to do about it?
Is Trump being played?
- Media Claims White House Officials Worried Trump Might Abuse Power to Overturn Election
- Apple has become the biggest casualty in Trump's trade war with China
- Xi's 'cloud diplomacy' helps world emerge from pandemic with enhanced solidarity
- Donald Trump asked Theresa May if Britain had nuclear weapons, said invading Venezuela would be 'cool' and it was 'really part of the U.S.,' and thought Finland was in Russia, former National Security Advisor John Bolton's book reveals
- John Bolton says Donald Trump is NOT 'fit for office' and is incompetent as furious president calls former aide a 'sick puppy' and says book is 'pure fiction to make me look bad' - undermining bid to ban it from publication
- US on China's Proposal to Scrap Term Limits: 'That's a Decision for China'
- Xi Jinping announces more commitments by China to back global climate actions
- After India, China's relationship now deteriorates with this country; Xi Jinping's party continues its expansionist desires
- China Debuts ‘Ambitious’ Environmental Plan that Increases CO2 Emissions for a Decade
- China expands commitments to climate pact
- Romney warns Russian cyber attack could 'cripple' US electricity and water supplies as he condemns Trump for refusing to blame Putin and says response must be 'of like magnitude or greater'
- China, not Russia behind cyber attack on US: Trump
- ‘The whole city was dark’: China rations electricity for millions
- China's further commitments inject impetus for global climate actions
- Chinese Communists See U.S. as ‘a Defeated Power’ in Pandemic Fight
- China stoops to a new low, plans this move to achieve its political ambitions
- Xi's thinking guides Chinese military toward modernization
- China's missile man is new defence minister
- Hitting two birds with a stone: China develops fake news factories to fill information vacuum, curb criticism
- ‘This guy doesn’t know anything’: the inside story of Trump’s shambolic transition team
Trump should not ignore Xi's power grab in China have 2847 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 26, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.