Pokémon Go’s next monthly Community Day event will take place on Sunday, 25th March from 10am to 1pm. OG starter Bulbasaur will be the featured Pokémon, meaning we’ll likely see its alternate-coloured Shiny version available for the first time in limited numbers. The three hour event will also offer triple catch XP, three hour lures, and a special yet-to-be confirmed move for Bulbasaur himself. Pokémon Go developer Niantic made the announcement last night, just after launching a new 48-hour event to celebrate today’s Pokémon Day – the anniversary of the original Pokémon Red and Green launching for Game Boy in Japan. This new event, running right now, sees the long-awaited return of Birthday Hat Pikachu, now with the ability to be a Shiny version as well. January’s Pokémon Go Community Day – the first – featured Pikachu, while this past weekend’s February Community Day spotlighted Dratini. Many of Eurogamer’s Pokémon Go-playing team members were out and about for it.
- Dîner en Blanc to announce 2019 event date at preview party
- What is gamification? Lessons for awareness programs from Pokemon Go
- 3 Ways Start-Ups can Surf the Pokemon GO craze
- Pokemon Go: What security awareness programs should be doing now
- Nintendo jumps on expectations of Pokemon Go launch in China
- Soon, You Can Build Apps On The Billion-Dollar AR Platform Behind Pokemon Go
- This fake Pokemon Go game will secretly drive porn ad clicks
- A surge of Pokemon Go-related apps is out to steal your data
- An Animal Shelter Wins The Pokemon Go Craze By Asking Players To Walk Dogs
- Muggers used Pokemon Go to lure victims, police say
Pokémon Go's next Community Day event dated have 281 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 27, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.