We should’ve known. From the moment they told us the Pearsons were going to family therapy, we should’ve known that things would get intense. The Pearsons are a family plagued by emotional baggage and turmoil. Our tear ducts have been pushed to their limits by watching this family grapple with life. And yet, still, I was somehow caught off guard by the level of intensity reached in the Pearson therapy session. By the end of Kevin, Kate, Randall, and Rebecca’s time with Therapist Barb, I, like Kate, was weeping silently in my chair. What fresh, incredibly well-acted hell is this, This Is Us? Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I wish the entire episode had stayed right in that cozy-looking group-therapy room at Kevin’s swanky, court-ordered rehab facility. It was like our very own Pearson Family Presents theater experience (way better than Back of an Egg) and I wanted more. I was emotionally exhausted by the end, I can’t imagine how the actors felt filming those scenes. Things needed to be said, some at very loud volumes. Things start off nice enough, with the significant others asked to entertain themselves, Kevin, looking very healthy and together (Beth: “Of course… Read full this story
- Footballers to get two-week mid-season break in England and Wales
- Less Than One-Third Of The Public Supports Family Separations
- 30 Hot Days, 30 Lost Children: Season For Hot-Car Deaths Arrives
- MadFriars: Storm recap + play-by-play announcing series with San Antonio Missions’ Mike Saeger
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 Reunion Shows Recap
- 'The public only see the highs': the reality of Premier League youth teams
- Premier League reserves: where kids on £300 a week mix with millionaires
- From Jesús Vallejo to George Hirst: 10 astute Premier League summer buys
- Seasonal depression, 'winter blues' and SAD
- The Conners: What time is the premiere and how does Roseanne die?
This Is Us Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Family Therapy have 316 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 9, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.