The critically acclaimed gothic horror RPG Darkest Dungeon is coming to Nintendo Switch. Developer Red Hook Studios announced it will bring the title to Nintendo’s hybrid console in a post on its website, and it’ll be available to download very soon.Switch owners will be able to purchase Darkest Dungeon from the Eshop beginning next week, on January 18. The game will cost $25. Additionally, its two DLC packs, The Crimson Court and The Shieldbreaker, will be available to purchase alongside the main game on launch day. The former DLC runs for $10, while the latter costs $4.Darkest Dungeon is a grim roguelike that originally released for PC, PlayStation 4, and Vita in 2016. Critic Daniel Starkey called the game a “richly satisfying and wonderfully executed masterpiece” and awarded it a 9/10 in GameSpot’s Darkest Dungeon review.The Crimson Court is the first major expansion for the Darkest Dungeon. It previously released for existing versions and introduced a new parallel story campaign, new bosses, and more. The Shieldbreaker pack, meanwhile, added the eponymous hero class and other new content. Another expansion called The Color of Madness will also be released for all versions. Red Hook says it will share more details about… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience coming to Houston
- How to wirelessly stream your Nintendo Switch audio to headphones
- Nintendo Switch is 2018’s best selling platform, says NPD Group
- Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime On Nintendo Switch's Classic Game Selection
- Nintendo Switch was the top-selling console in the United States a year ago
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch: Which one should you buy?
- Nintendo Switch is the fastest-selling video game system of this generation
- Graphite Lab to Launch Hive Jump on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One
- Black Friday 2018: All the best deals you can get this morning—AncestryDNA, Kindle, and Nintendo Switch
- Black Friday 2018 video games: Best deals on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch Adds Another Acclaimed RPG, Darkest Dungeon, Very Soon have 315 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 10, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.