Microsoft is continuing its campaign to advertise the power of Xbox One X associated with Madden NFL 18 by Electronic Arts, and today they released another related commercial.
Once more, they bring to bear Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch as he talks to his hand. This time around, after a quip on the power of the console, they get into an argument about a fish guy from Tokyo and phone rights.
It’s fairly funny, and as usual, it ends with the “plays best on Xbox One X” slogan.
You can check it out below. If you want to see more, you can also enjoy the previous commercial of the series, still starring Lynch and his hand, and a recent accolade trailer for the Xbox One X published by Microsoft. Another major game which receive an enhancement update for the new console was The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, with definitely positive results..
If you want to learn more about Microsoft’s souped-up console, you can read our review and our analysis of its noise levels. More interesting reading comes from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella’s comments, and some from Electronic Arts itself.
The Xbox One X has been released worldwide on November 7th.
- Madden NFL 19 review: the franchise finally has its mojo back
- NFL Week 17 Power Rankings: Ravens are clear No. 1, NFC contenders beginning to show warts
- NFL Notes: From purgatory to Pro Bowl for Cowboys’ Frederick
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know about the next-gen game console
- Best Cyber Monday gaming deals 2019: Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo
- Trawlers return to Pacific fishing area in rare environmental success story
- Pay tribute to Eagles as NFL playoffs approach
- Tua, Burrow, Fromm may give SEC a 2020 NFL draft to remember
- Syracuse WR Trishton Jackson to enter NFL draft
- PL Club Power Rankings: Week 18