A number of Italian retailers listed the still unannounced and unconfirmed Assassin’s Creed Rogue HD remaster for a March 2018 release. Since the listings appeared last month, Ubisoft has maintained silence on the subject, but the game has surfaced yet again, this time in Korea.
The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Assassin’s Creed Rogue HD for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and have set the release date for March 15, 2018 – which happens to be the same release date that one of the Italian retailers listed.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue originally released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2015 as a sequel to Black Flag. The game did not see a release on Xbox One or PS4, despite the consoles having been released by then.
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue HD has been rated in Korea, so it’s almost definitely coming
- South Korea first in the world to roll out commercial 5G services
- US President Donald Trump proves to be wrong for South Korea's right
- South Korea tries to fix demographic crisis with more gender equality
- South Korea's surprisingly bad economy threatens Moon's political future
- Subsidies for the rich: South Korea seeks to raise falling birth rate
- South Korea exports suffer biggest slide in nearly 3 years as China sales sag
- South Korea officially drops its maximum workweek to 52 hours
- Going make-up free in beauty-obsessed South Korea