CHICAGO – Devin Booker scored 33 points, and the Phoenix Suns held off the Chicago Bulls for a 104-99 win on Tuesday night.
Booker looked just fine after sitting out a game because of inflammation in his right big toe, nailing five 3-pointers and grabbing nine rebounds.
T.J. Warren scored 25 for Phoenix, and Alex Len tied a career high with 18 rebounds. The Suns dominated on the glass 57-41 while snapping a three-game losing streak.
The rebuilding Bulls are a league-worst 3-16 after dropping their sixth straight.
Justin Holiday made six 3-pointers on his way to 25 points for Chicago. Kris Dunn added 24 points, hitting all four from long range, and eight assists.
Phoenix came out on top after Chicago cut a 15-point fourth-quarter lead to three in the final minute.
Bulls rookie Lauri Markkanen hit a 3 to make it 102-99 with 22.5 seconds left. But Warren hit two free throws and blocked a 3 by Markkanen to help preserve the win.
The Suns went on a 12-point run in the third to go up 63-49, with Tyler Ulis hitting a 3 and converting a three-point play and Booker nailing two from long range.
The Bulls cut it to three heading into the fourth. But the Suns went on a 14-2 run to start the quarter, with Troy Daniels nailing a 3 to make it 87-72 with 8:22 left.
- SAS hardman Ant Middleton tells Sun reader ‘cut out the booze & stop acting like a pr*ck’ as he dishes no-bull advice
- Raiders Win As Chargers Go-Ahead TD Overturned On Final Play
- Challenge Cup final: Leeds Rhinos' Rhyse Martin takes long road to the top
- Here are the winners of The Sun Motor Awards 2020 — voted for by YOU
- Carrie's revenge: How the PM's fiancee called time on Vote Leave faction after Cummings and Cain's 'bonfire of the Spads' - including some of her Tory ex-colleagues
- How Boris's bullish state-educated 'Scouser' Lee Cain and his 'lad gang' clashed with Carrie and her well-heeled inner-circle in Downing Street's brutal civil war
- 'There's a revolution happening': Dominic Cummings 'is looking for a way to leave No10 without losing face' as his Vote Leave empire 'starts to fall apart' after Carrie and her squad see off Boris aide Lee Cain in brutal civil war
- Sun Belt West rivalry with Arkansas State adds spice to UL's homecoming
- 'Did nobody come to his birthday party when he was a kid?' Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump's 'superspreader' rallies as he campaigns with Joe Biden for the first time with two rallies in must-win Michigan
- BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump and Joe Biden are neck-and-neck in Florida and OHIO as suburban voters desert the president amid record turnout - and both men win easily in loyalist states
- MLS week six: fan previews
- The best mountain bikes you can buy in 2020
- How all 30 NBA teams handled pressure last season – and what lies ahead
- NBA Power Rankings: The way, way too early offseason edition
- Obama endorses Espy in Mississippi Senate race
- NBA Draft 2020: Numbers breakdown for lottery teams
- CFB Overtime: Week 10 changes narratives — and the playoff race
- Nets playing for NBA championship, insists Nash
- Lockdown getting you down or family troubles? Straight-talking Ant Middleton’s here to help you beat your challenges
- Be prepared for your motor breaking down with our cash-saving tips
Devin Booker, T.J. Warren carry Suns to road win over Bulls have 559 words, post on www.azcentral.com at November 28, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.