By Jamie Lovett – September 5, 2017 02:34 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 The final film for the Star Trek: The Next Generation crew was nearly short one cast member. According to Marina Sirtis, Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Deanna Troi, negotiations for her return in Star Trek: Nemesis were not going smoothly and at one point Paramount Pictures threatened to replace her in the film with Jeri Ryan, the actress who played the Borg Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager. “When I was negotiating for Nemesis they literally threatened to fire me and recast Troi,” Sirtis recalled during a panel at the Star Trek Las Vegas Convention (via Trek Movie). “Well not actually recast, but they said ‘We are going to fire you and hire Jeri Ryan. And I said ‘Well Jeri Ryan won’t do it for that money, that is for sure.’” While this is the first time that Sirtis has openly discussed the threat, Ryan has mentioned in it the past, saying that she was utterly confused by how Seven of Nine could possibly make sense showing up in a Star Trek: The Next Generation movie. With Star Trek: Voyager off the air as of… Read full this story
- Black Mirror star trek cast: Who is in the cast of USS Callister?
- Star Trek - A History of the Game
- Star Trek the Next Generation Internet TV
- What Happened To Star Trek Online?
- The Inspiration of Star Trek
- Twinkling Profits From Star Trek XI
- Orkut - Sounds Like a Name From Star Trek - Far Out!
- Of Star Trek, Farming, and Cultivating Innovation
- Shoulder Resurfacing & Replacement - Avail Low Cost Surgery & 5 Star Service
- A Uniquely Parallel Universe - Looking at Star Wars From a Different Point of View
Paramount Threatened To Replace A TNG Cast Member With Jeri Ryan In Star Trek: Nemesis have 297 words, post on comicbook.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.