By Russ Burlingame – September 6, 2017 11:00 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Andrew Kreisberg, the Arrow executive producer who has been tapped to write a Booster Gold TV pilot for Syfy, fessed up to being distracted from the project by the demands of Arrow and assured fans that that Booster Gold is still on his radar, and that he’ll begin work on the project in December.The series was officially added to Syfy’s development slate back in April.”I got a little waylaid by Arrow,” Kreisberg said in an interview with IGN. “Booster Gold is going in the next couple weeks before Christmas. We’ll see what happens from there. It’s such a different project even though they’re both DC Comics properties. Booster is much more candy and popcorn, being about time travel and changing the future and being a superhero who can fly. But they’re both super-fun projects. As a lifelong DC Comics fan, I am beyond blessed to be working on these projects with all these amazing characters.”Kreisberg, of course, is the writer of the upcoming DC series Justice League of America’s Vibe as well as the scribe behind the Justice League Unlimited episode “The Greatest Story Never Told,”… Read full this story
- Heathrow expansion timeline – when will third runway work start, what are the key dates and when will it be built?
- Love Island’s Alex George lined up for regular slot on This Morning after confessing ‘I would love to do TV doctor work’
- Work starts on 200 new car spaces across Chorley town centre
- Work starts on two-year project to replace street lights which could save Dundee council £900k a year
- Work starts on Stirling Council's £270,000 waterfront pontoon project
- Classroom works start
- Work starts to create new 900-place school on former Alderman Blaxill site in Colchester
- Brad Pitt pictured at lab where Neri Oxman works six months ago
- The serious works starts now, says Adams after 5-1 win at Tavistock
- Work starts soon on new Turners Hill roundabout
Booster Gold TV Show Still Happening, Work Starting Next Month have 340 words, post on comicbook.com at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.