- Twitch Prime Subscribers Can Grab an Exclusive Winter Supply Drop in Call of Duty WWII This Month
- Logitech to Purchase ASTRO Gaming, Leader in Console Audio Equipment, for $85M
- More Details about Call of Duty: WWII’s Multiplayer Revealed; Beta Dates Announced
- Sledgehammer Games to Showcase Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer at E3 2017
- Review | Astro Gaming A50 Wireless Headset
During the Call of Duty World League Championships in Orlando, Astro Gaming revealed their new Call of Duty Astro A10 Headset.
The headset will feature olive-green and black colorway that emulates World War II era gear and uniforms. On one side of the headset, there’s a stars and stripes insignia, on the other there is art of a broken skull. Astro also revealed a new Call of Duty A40 TR Mod Kit that’ll include new ear cushions and a headband.
The Astro A10 is compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, as well as iOS and Android devices. You can check out some new screenshots of the headset below.
If you’ve recently missed any Call of Duty: WWII news, Sledgehammer just revealed some new details about WWII’s zombies and multiplayer modes. Also a collector’s edition of the game was just revealed.
You can pick up the new Call of Duty headset at Astro’s website right now for $69.99.
Call of Duty: WWII is launching on November 3 later this year, it’ll be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Players who pre-order the game will get access to the game’s beta, the Division’s pack, and 500 COD points that you’ll be able to use in Call of Duty: Infinity Warfare or Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
Astro Gaming Reveals New Call of Duty: WWII Themed A10 Headset have 224 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at 2017-08-12 14:31:07. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.