Nintendo announced at the E3 2017 that the Rocket League will be released on the Nintendo Switch. Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay.
Gamers can play a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let players change the rules entirely. Rocket League offers one of the deepest customization systems around and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play.
Rocket League is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC since last summer. The Nintendo Switch version will get exclusive customization items and Battle-Cars. There will be a cross network play option with Xbox One and PC users. Sony again is not engaging into cross console play efforts. Watch the Rocket League trailer below.
The E3 2017 is bringing besides many new Nintendo Switch game information also new Nintendo Switch inventory. At least the E3 week started out with a good supply of the Nintendo Switch at Best Buy and Target. GameStop has also sold new Nintendo Switch bundles, including the first ARMS bundle at gamestop.com.
To find Nintendo Switch in stock online in the coming days, shoppers can use our new The Tracker app, available as free download for iOS and Android. The app sends a notification when the Nintendo Switch is in stock online at major retailers. We are in the process of releasing a new major update that will also bring deals tracking for the upcoming Amazon Prime Day 2017.
We just made the I4U News Nintendo Switch summer giveaway more attractive by adding another Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the bundle. Now the value of the Switch bundle we are giving away for free is $500.
The only way to get a Nintendo Switch online now is at reseller market places like Amazon. The Nintendo Switch reseller markups keep steady and range today between $90 to $120 for the Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con and $95 to $130 for the Nintendo Switch with Neon Joy-Con on amazon.com.
Nintendo believes the Nintendo Switch will be as big as the extremely successful Nintendo Wii. Looking at the current shortage, the Japanese video game maker has a long road ahead of them to ship 101 million Nintendo Switch consoles. The positive reception and praise of the Nintendo Switch fuel the demand for the mobile and home console hybrid. Nintendo is also busy marketing the Nintendo Switch with hands-on events and at the E3 2017.
The big upcoming Switch games are Arms on June 16 and Splatoon 2 on July 21. Amazon offers pre-order discounts on both of the titles for Prime members to the tune of 20%. Read the latest Nintendo Switch news.
- Best Nintendo Switch video game gifts for Christmas 2017 - including Mario Kart and Legend of Zelda
- Best Nintendo Switch video games in 2017 from Mario Kart to Legend of Zelda
- Best Nintendo Switch video games of 2017 from Mario Kart to Legend of Zelda
- Get the best Xbox One X and Xbox One S deals – from Argos, Tesco, Game and more
- 12 incredible gaming gadgets you should seriously consider snapping up this Christmas
- GAME Black Friday 2017 – how to find the best deals and offers
- 22 incredible games you need to consider buying on Black Friday
- Amazon Black Friday 2017: Friday's best deals including Hive heating kits and Microsoft Surface Pro tablets
- Best Argos Cyber Monday deals as retail giant continues to offer huge discounts - but only until TOMORROW
- Cyber Monday 2017: The best UK deals on Xbox One S and PS4 consoles and bundles
- Best video games for Christmas 2017 - including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Best video games of 2017 including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Xbox One deals – best prices on the One X and One S, from Argos, Tesco, Game and more
Nintendo Switch Gets Rocket League have 662 words, post on www.i4u.com at June 14, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.