The main X-Men series is struggling a little bit, but spinoffs like Deadpool and Logan are still proving that Marvel’s merry mutants have a lot of life left in them. Hopefully some of that life remains after 20th Century Fox completes a rumored plan of releasing six Marvel movies over the next four years, though. That comes from Exhibitor Relations, which has a good track record for this sort of thing, and its report says two Marvel movies from Fox will be released in 2019, three will be released in 2020, and then one in 2021—which suggests that there will probably be more in 2021, but they’re not on the schedule yet. Advertisement These movies don’t have names yet, but from the release dates included we can discern that they don’t include New Mutants, the Deadpool sequel, or X-Men: Dark Phoenix. However, we can guess that one will be X-Force and one might be Deadpool 3, but even if we assume that the list also includes a New Mutants sequel, another entry in the main X-Men series, and the Gambit movie that’s never coming out, that still leaves one movie we don’t know about yet. Of course, the rumor said… Read full this story
- Disney admits Dark Side for 'Star Wars', plans release 'slowdown'
- The Simpsons Movie is finally getting a sequel
- Is Dark Phoenix flaming out? Why Sophie Turner's X-Men movie could be in trouble
- Disney Looks Past Canceled Films Toward Brighter Future With Fox
- Who is Chadwick Boseman? GQ international man of the year and star of Black Panther and the upcoming Avengers movie
- Captain Marvel trailer: feel the power of Brie Larson's superhero
- Venom stars Tom Hardy and Riz Ahmed on Marvel's new film
- Lady Gaga fans accused of slating Venom as Tom Hardy’s new movie is branded a ‘complete failure’
- The Simpsons Movie finally gets a sequel 11 years after the original film
- When was Crazy Rich Asians released in the UK, who is in the cast with Henry Golding and Constance Wu and what’s it about?
Fox is apparently planning to release 6 more Marvel movies in the next 4 years have 336 words, post on news.avclub.com at June 30, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.