- Toyota 2017 New Cars Latest News: Open To Start Selling Engine, Drivetrain Technology To Rivals; May Start With The New Camry
- GameStop Will Sell More Nintendo Switch Consoles on March 22
- Project Zomboids eureka moment: we started selling the worlds worst games
- Report: Nintendo To Start Production On Nintendo NX Q4 Of 2016 | SegmentNext
- Walmart Starts Selling Used Games Next Week; Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Release Plans Detailed – GotGame
That Mario cap design is adorable
Clothing retailer Uniqlo has teamed up with Nintendo for a line of fan-designed, Miyamoto-approved shirts. We showed you the winning entries earlier this month (it was a contest!), and now the whole lot of ’em are available for purchase online. Almost all of the tees are $14.90 a piece.
I’m not sure I’ll bite on any of these t-shirts, but if I had a kid, you better believe I’d be ordering that Animal Crossing design. I think I’ll stick to underwear, socks, and the occasional joggers at Uniqlo.
Anything stand out to you?
UTGP ’17 Nintendo [Uniqlo]
Jordan DevoreCo-EIC // Profile & Disclosures
TOP COMMENT THREADS
READER COMMENTS LOADING BELOW…
Can’t see comments? EasyList, Avast, and others may block them. Please whitelist [*].disqus.com to fix it
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our community team. On the right side of a comment you can flag the user to anonymously report them (we will ban users dishing bad karma). Can’t see comments, or is something busted? Check our mini support FAQ
Uniqlo has started selling those fan-designed Nintendo shirts have 222 words, post on www.destructoid.com at 2017-05-19 15:07:37. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.