- ‘Snake Pass’ And ‘The Jackbox Party Pack 3’: Adding Some Colors On Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Release Date, News & Update: Nintendo Confirms ‘Dragon Quest XI’ Will Be On The Hybrid Gaming Console
- Nintendo Switch Games Price, News & Updates: Try Console Before Its Release! ‘Season of Heaven,’ ‘The Elder Scrolls’ Launches On Nintendo Switch?
- Here’s Everything From Today’s Nintendo Switch Indie Games Presentation
- Nintendo Switch Release Date, Latest News & Update: New Mario Game Ramps Up Game Console Chances in 2017
Friday, 19 May 2017 15:36 GMT By Stephany Nunneley
The lovely 2D indie game Owlboy is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Owlboy is a platform-adventure title which started development at D-Pad Studio way back in 2007. In the game, the player takes control of the owl-human hybrid Otus as he sets outs to save his land from pirates.
He can fly and carry various objects to toss at enemies from the air, and as he progresses through his journey, allies join the quest.
Originally slated for release after the 2011 demo became available, the game was pushed into 2013. It saw another delay and Owlboy was finally released on Steam for Linux, Mac and PC in November 2016, and it’s a hit with players. The trailer you see above is the November launch trailer.
If you’re interested in picking up Owlboy, there are various storefronts to choose from. There’s the Steam link above, GOG has it available, a physical copy can be purchased from Indiebox, and the game is currently available as part of Humble Indie Bundle 18 along with its soundtrack. The latter also includes the Season Pass version of Kentucky Route Zero along with its soundtrack.
A release date for the Switch version of Owlboy hasn’t been announced, but hopefully that will be rectified soon.
Hi-bit platform-adventure title Owlboy making its way to Nintendo Switch have 233 words, post on www.vg247.com at 2017-05-19 14:42:20. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.