- [Exclusive] Infinity War and Black Panther Promo Art
- [Exclusive] The Avengers: Infinity War and Black Panther Promo Art
- Black Panther villain’s copycat outfit revealed – T’Challa might want to call his lawyers
- ‘Black Panther’ Movie Release Date, News & Update: Angela Bassett Will Join ‘Black Panther’ On His Quest For Greatness
- Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ Release Date, News, Spoilers & Update: Film Based On True Story; Angela Bassett Joining Marvel Movie Adaptation
Yeah yeah, Call of Duty is returning to World War 2 but Day of Infamy [official site] is already there. Now developers New World Interactive (you might know ’em for Insurgency) have invited more people to the war, launching a free update adding soldiers including Scotland’s Black Watch, the African-American Black Panthers tank battalion, and those rowdy Australians. Yesterday’s update also brought one new maps, a new gun, and some other odds and ends to the WW2 FPS. To cap it all off, Day of Infamy is on sale right now too. Here, look at this bloody ripper:
The developers call this the ‘Aussie Update’ for adding Australia’s 2/17th Battalion and 2nd Australian Imperial Force as well as their Owen Gun, though it also adds soldiers from the USA’s segregated 761st Tank Battalion, Scotland’s Black Watch, and Germany’s 272nd Volks-Grenadier Division. Most of the soldiers need to be unlocked by ranking up, or alternatively by buying or trading for them.
As for the new map, that’s Rhineland. It was created by a player and now it’s official.
New World Interactive have also expanded the ranking system with extra ranks and a ‘prestige’ sort of system to start over on a new ‘Tour’ once you’ve reached the top.
Full patch notes are this-a-way.
Bonza! Day of Infamy adds Black Panthers and Aussies have 241 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at 2017-05-19 15:57:37. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.