By Carl Rogel Inocentes
Just like a good basketball player needs a well-designed pair of shoes, and a golfer needs a complete set of clubs, gaming enthusiasts are also always in search for the perfect gear that would help them make the transition from mere players to serious gamers.
“Gaming has gotten a lot more serious these past few years, and there are already a lot of Filipino ProGamers who are making a name for themselves in eSports tournaments all over the world. We want to nurture the passion and talent Filipinos have by letting them experience the gaming gear used by the top Cyber Athletes in the world,” said Kyle Guo, Rapoo R&D Director.
“Today we are launching the newest range of gaming products from VPRO, which will help them take their gaming to the next level.”
VPRO is a professional gaming brand under Rapoo with complete range of good quality and best value performance products, including gaming mice, gaming mechanical keyboards, and gaming headsets.
“Rapoo as VPRO Gaming will bring its strengths into the game by exacting product-quality standards, achieved by specialists from almost all fields of expertise needed,” said Lem Estiva, Rapoo Philippines Retail Sales Manager.
Leading the lineup of VPRO Gaming Gear is the VPRO V810 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — featuring full mechanical keys and conflict-free design for all keys. The cherry mechanical key switches with a single key life up to 50 million operations, are durable and reliable in the game. Non-conflict design for 108 keys on the keyboard, allows you to press any number of keys simultaneously and ensures that your every command is registered and executed exactly and rapidly.
It is equipped with a multi-level backlighting system for those late night top-secret gaming sessions. All keys on the keyboard are programmable (including single keys, combination keys and macro keys) in the game mode. The simplified game operations allow you to always be one step ahead.
Other available VPRO keyboard options include the V720, V500RGB AL, V700RGB AL, V500S AL,V500S-Crystal, V500L, V51S RGB, and V510.
Complementing the VPRO KEYBOARD is the VPRO range of Gaming Mouse led by the VPRO V310 LaserGaming Mouse. The VPRO V310 boasts of Rapoo’s brand-new gaming chip V-power3,32-bit ARM core, 60MHz running frequency and 1000 Hz USB report rate for high-speed response. It also has a professional gaming optical engine with an image-processing rate of 12000 FPS, 150 inches and tracking speed and up to 1000 Hz USB report rate, ensures accurate tracking, anytime, anywhere.
Save and play with its built-in memory to save your mouse configuration (macro, DPI setting and breathing light mode) in the game mode so you can use your settings on any computer.
Dazzle your opponents with both your skill and style with the VPRO V310’s LED Multi-color light system. With 16 million colors the V310 has an LED multi-color light system, which lets you customize the appearance of your mouse in many ways as well as to suit your preferences. It features an APM-lighting mode that reflects your actions per minute with a spectacular light show.
Confidence is good, but control is a lot better, so choose from other VPRO gaming mouse such as the V25S,V280, and V26and choose the best one that fits your gaming style.
Completing the trio of essential gaming gear is the headset. A good gaming headset provides you a more immersive experience, but a great headset gives you the advantage allowing you to hear movements and audio cues of your opponent’s movements.
The VPRO VH600Virtual 7.1 Gaming headset features multi-function remote configuration free control; and intelligent VIB vibration unit that brings unparalleled shock experience. The Over-ear design provides comfort, noise isolation while the active dual microphone makes sure that you can easily and clearly talk strategies with your teammates without delay.
Lastly, its over-ear design provides noise isolation and utilizes an intelligent suspension head wear that adapts to the length of gameplay hours.
VPRO VH200 illuminated Gaming Headsetwith Professional sound adjustment, accurate positioning noise-cancelling microphone, as well as the intelligent suspension head wear to make it comfortable during those marathon gaming sessions.
“VPRO’s aim is to take on the deadly serious world of the gaming-peripheral brands with a twinkle in its eye, without taking its eye off the top spot.
“After all, gaming equipment should do two things: Deliver an awesome experience for the gamer and a real benefit for the gameplay – and do all this while offering great value for money, without being pretentious,” said VPRO CEOMichael Zeng.
The first line of VPRO gadgets in the Philippines will be available in stores and third party retailers beginning this May.
- The rise and rise of tabletop gaming
- Don't worry, board games: video games can't steal what makes you great
- From Star Trek to board games: meet Wil Wheaton, king of the nerds
- 'Awesome Games Done Quick' 2018 Streaming Schedule Released
- Games Done Quick Posts 2018 Speedrunning Schedule, Starting With Crash Bandicoot
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2018 Modifies Its Chat Room Rules - And Not Everyone Is Pleased
- Awesome Games Done Quick Raises New Record Amount For Charity
- Summer Games Done Quick Is Officially Underway, Watch It Here
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2019 Game Lineup Revealed
- Games Done Quick Bans Two Speedrunners Over Offensive Comments
- Awesome Games Done Quick 2019 Is Underway and Promises Many Great Speedruns For Charity
- Summer Games Done Quick Starts Today
- Games Done Quick Reveals GDQx 2019 Games List
- PC Gaming: More Than 1 Billion Players … and Counting
- NVIDIA Technology Powers New Home Gaming System, Nintendo Switch
- With GeForce NOW a Billion Cheap PCs Can Now Taste Gaming Greatness, Too
- NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU
- Acer’s new Predator OLED monitor is 55 inches of PC gaming glory
- Fortnite made $1.8 billion in 2019, retains title as highest-earning game
- The Razer Kishi will make mobile gamers feel like they have a Nintendo Switch
Gaming made serious [for serious gamers] have 980 words, post on technology.mb.com.ph at April 9, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.