Just prior to Digital Foundry’s visit to the Microsoft campus, Xbox’s Senior Director of Console Marketing, Albert Penello, asked me what I needed to see on the day, what I thought was critical to the story. The answer was obvious and immediate: beyond the specs and the tech deep dives, I needed to see software running on actual hardware. Promises had been made concerning Xbox One engines scaling up to 4K and as compelling as the tech talks would be, only a real-time demo could really validate the claims made for the machine. Penello sat back confidently, nodded, smiled and the conversation moved on.Less than 24 hours later, I’m talking with Chris Tector, Studio Software Architect at Turn 10 Studios. In common with every Scorpio presentation I’ve had that day, there’s a sense of excitement in the atmosphere. He’s genuinely thrilled to share the studio’s role in Project Scorpio’s development and yes, I will be seeing Forza running in real-time on the new console.However, the ‘ForzaTech’ demo I’ll be seeing won’t be Forza Motorsport 7 – software announcements aren’t typically tied into hardware deep dives – but clearly, Turn 10 and the Xbox team are confident that final software will… Read full this story
- Forza Motorsport 7 Update To Remove Loot Boxes
- Forza Horizon 4 revealed at E3 2018 - Xbox's next racing blockbuster is set in the UK
- Trending: Scorpio Women Red & Black Fashion
- Analysis: What Xbox One Scorpio means for the future of the console wars
- Xbox Project Scorpio: Will it really do 4K?
- New Xbox One X And S Bundles Available With Forza Horizon 4 And More
- New Fable Game Being Developed At Forza Horizon Studio - Report
- Mahindra Delivers 13,500 Cars In One Day: Scorpio, Bolero, Thar, And Other Models
- Life in (virtual) pit lane: The war stories of video game car design
- Ford is looking to recruit gamers for its first-ever esports racing team
Forza Motorsport on Scorpio: the full story have 313 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at April 9, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.