‘Radiant’ mode has arrived in Darkest Dungeon [official site], offering a shorter — but not necessarily easier — crawl through the deadly depths. The new difficulty mode removes a lot of grind by boosting XP and cutting gold costs, but your troops will still certainly be at risk of losing their minds when they get spooked by a skellington or booed by a ghoost. Or, if you’re a bad enough dude, the ultra-hard mode is now even harder. And for everyone, four new monsters have been added and a lot’s been tweaked and rebalanced. This is a cracking update! As the patch notes say: “Radiant Mode is a version of the game that is intended to take less time overall to complete than normal (‘Darkest’) mode. The mode is still challenging–monsters have the same stats and nothing about permadeath has changed. But some gameplay rules have been flexed or altered in ways that reduce some of the more time consuming mid and late game elements.” A lot of them boil down to: if you lose a decent hero, you’ll be able to replace them quicker. Developers Red Hook Studios have said Radiant mode was intended to cut completion time from… Read full this story
- Apple iPhone News: Are We Past The Golden Era Of iPhone Launches?
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Online Release Date: Multiplayer Mode Launching This Week?
- Elon Musk Reveals Best Mode On Tesla: What Is Joe Mode?
- 'Fortnite' is getting a major new mode that will finally give players a chance to practice
- Masthaven launches small business savings accounts paying up to 2.35%
- There's a crucially important mode in the new 'Smash Bros' for unlocking characters that's really easy to miss — here's how to find it
- Norwich dungeon tour comes with spooky warning
- Cocktails and Chromatic Orbs: Keeping “Dungeons & Dragons” Vibrant For 42 Years
- 'Apple's darkest day in the iPhone era': Here's what Wall Street is saying about Apple's bombshell profit warning
- The creators of ‘Fortnite’ have pulled a mode that players were super excited for, with no sign of when it's coming back
Darkest Dungeon launches shorter ‘Radiant’ mode have 356 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at February 9, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.