- Amazon Echo Dot: Smaller Design, Lesser Price, Big Features
- Amazon Echo Vs Google Home Specs & Features Review: Google Smart Speaker Catches Up
- Amazon Echo Surpasses Google Home on User Experience Though Google Assistant Scores Over Alexa
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Has Assassin’s Creed Easter Egg
- Destiny 2: Iron Banner Has an Overwatch Easter Egg
While we impatiently wait for Mass Effect: Andromeda to release this March, Amazon’s ‘Echo’ devices have something that might help tide us over. Both the Echo Dot and Amazon Echo have been found to carry a Mass Effect easter egg.
The Echo devices are essentially AI gadgets, like Cortana and Siri, that respond to you when you speak at them. They inform Amazon about your shopping habits, help you shop, play music, tell you the weather and more. Apparently, that ‘and more’ is giving you the only correct answer to the question “Does this unit have a soul?”
Below you can see the Echo in action, answering the same way Tali answers when asked if something has a soul or not – “Keelah se’lai, my friend.”
Mass Effect easter egg found in Amazon’s Echo device have 127 words, post on www.gamezone.com at 2017-01-11 08:20:53. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.