- Horizon Zero Dawn breaks sales records, story expansion confirmed – EGMNOW
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Gets A 40 Minutes Video, Covers the Introduction
- [Watch] Horizon Zero Dawn Gets a PS4/PS4 Pro Comparison Video
- Horizon: Zero Dawn gets details on open world, combat, RPG mechanics
- PS4 Exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn Gets New Screenshots and 3D Models Showing Skies and Protagonist
We’re getting to that uncanny valley, however
I just can’t get over how gorgeous Horizon Zero Dawn is. Whether or not it’s going to be a great experience overall is still up in the air, but I’m glad it’s so, so pretty. Sony released a new trailer showing off some of the game’s story cinematics and, naturally, it raises more questions than it answers.
We get a look at the Zero Dawn‘s villain group (a bunch of masked individuals looking to rile up the joint), more of Aloy’s tribe, and the player’s going to fight a bunch of corrupted robot animals (still one of coolest ideas ever). It’s going to take me a bit to get used to the title’s mo-cap, as the faces look a bit too good at times, but I’m hoping it’ll be less weird when actually playing it.
Horizon Zero Dawn releases on February 28, 2017 in North America, March 1, 2017 in Europe, and March 3, 2017 in the UK for PlayStation 4.
You are logged out. |
Horizon Zero Dawn gets a gorgeous cinematic story trailer have 165 words, post on www.destructoid.com at 2017-01-11 06:02:45. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.