- Root Letter Passes 300,000 Copies Shipped Worldwide on PS4, PS Vita and PC after Steam Release
- El Shaddai Creator’s New Game The Lost Child for PS4 and PS Vita Gets New Trailer
- PS Vita Sales On the Rise Since the PlayStation 4’s Launch
- The Lost Child Officially Coming West for PS4 and PS Vita
- PS Vita 2 Will Never Work, Handheld Market is Not for Sony and Microsoft
From the studio behind Stranger of Sword City
That teaser video for Shiin, a PlayStation Vita game from Stranger of Sword City developer Experience Inc., piqued my interest. It’s a treat to see new Vita games rolling out, and this is a horror title, at that. Win-win! In the days since the initial tease, details and screenshots have come out from Famitsu.
Shiin, or Death Mark, isn’t a dungeon-crawler like the studio’s prior work. Instead, it’s a horror adventure in which folks are mysteriously marked, “literally like a birthmark,” and “those who possess the ‘mark’ will die,” according to Gematsu. These poor souls are invited to a mansion with a talking doll (sure, why not?), and as a middle-aged amnesiac with the mark, you’ll seek answers and salvation.
You are logged out. |
I’ve got Rocky Horror on my mind now, but never mind that. Death Mark is due out in Japan this summer. As for the creepy, face-distorted, whatever-the-heck-that-is up on the top left, we don’t talk about that.
Death Mark is the latest PS Vita horror adventure have 172 words, post on www.destructoid.com at 2017-01-11 07:30:41. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.