BRANDON Block has revealed why he quit Celebrity Big Brother.
The British DJ quit the Channel 5 reality show yesterday after just a week in the house and now he’s admitted he was miserable on the show and had to leave.
In a clip shown on spin-off show Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, he called his housemates to the kitchen to break the news to them.
He earlier said in a statement: ”I was incredibly honoured to have the experience it was wonderful, but I wasn’t feeling myself. May the best man or woman win.”
A Channel 5 spokeswoman confirmed the news revealing more information would be revealed on tonight’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side.
It comes just days after Brandon was removed from the house for medical tests after complaining of chest pains.
At the time a source said: “Brandon wasn’t well at all. It was pretty serious. He immediately saw the medics that were on standby at the house.”
“But there were concerns his condition could worsen and could even become critical so it was decided he needed to go to hospital,” the source added to the Daily Star.
Brandon’s exit from the house comes just a day after Ray J walked out to seek medical treatment.
Ray J then threatened to sue Celebrity Big Brother bosses after quitting the show.
The rapper was forced to leave the show to go to the hospital after suffering intense toothache and now he has said he will sue producers of the show if he is not allowed to return after seeking treatment.
“I’m ready to go back into the house and they won’t let me back in and I’m really hurt by it,” he told TMZ.
“What’s sad is I can’t do the show anymore, they won’t let me back in the house and it’s not fair to me,” he added.
When asked if he would sue producers for not letting him back in, Ray J said: “Put me back in the house and let me work. This isn’t right. It’s wrong bro, it’s wrong.”
He added: “I’m going to drive myself to the dentist and get my tooth fixed and then drive up to the house and try to get back in.”
TMZ claims the former sex tape partner of Kim Kardashian was in so much pain he had to beg to leave the house and while leaving to go to the hospital he blacked out.
The website is reporting that he is still in the hospital with severe tooth issues and won’t be returning to the Channel 5 reality show.
Channel 5 confirmed to Sun Online that Ray J had left the house and said more details would be forthcoming.
The rapper became one of the highest ever paid housemates with his deal worth a reported £810,000 but whether he collects the full fee after leaving the house remains to be seen.
- Celebrity Big Brother: rumoured line up for tonight's show
- Who is AJ Odulu? Strictly 2021 star and former Celebrity Big Brother presenter
- Celebrity Big Brother: Omarosa Gets Candid About Trump While Women's Alliance Sets Their Target
- What Big Brother 3 stars did next - from tragic death and normal jobs to lads' mags
- Meghan Markle's brother Thomas Markle JR 'set to appear on Big Brother VIP'
- Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals He Split from Fiancé Ian Jordan 3 Months Ago: 'It Was Hard'
- Jordan Banjo's 'warning' to Ashley before BGT routine and fiancé's near-fatal sepsis battle
- Who is Chyna Ellis? Fashion stylist from Essex on Love Island 2017 and Jordan Davies’ ex
- I’m A Celebrity 2020 rumoured line-up: Who is going into the castle? Full list
- Where original EastEnders cast are now - webcam sex scandal, dog tragedy and shock exit
- Shane Richie confession: How fall-out with father led to I'm A Celebrity star's name
- Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up: FIRST celebrity contestants confirmed - FULL LIST
- Montana Jordan height: How tall is the Georgie actor from Young Sheldon?
- 'People took it so personally' Annie Mac addresses fan reaction to quitting BBC Radio 1
- ‘I’m s***ting myself!’ James Martin shares concerns ahead of latest career move
- Former I’m A Celebrity star slams move to Wales ‘Much easier and closer to home’
- James Martin's ‘unusual’ video sparks reaction from fans after he announces new project
- James Martin fans feel 'cheated' after Holly and Phil wind up chef on This Morning
- Ranvir Singh apologises to GMB co-star after host 'missed' colleague's exit
- James Packer's Crown of thorns — the unravelling of an empire where abdication might not be an option
Brandon Block reveals why he quit Celebrity Big Brother as James Jordan breaks down over DJ’s exit have 764 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 11, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.