BRANDON Block has left the Celebrity Big Brother.
The British DJ quit the Channel 5 reality show after just a week in the house after revealing he ‘wasn’t feeling himself’.
He said in a statement: ”I was incredibly honoured to have the experience it was wonderful, but I wasn’t feeling myself. May the best man or woman win.”
A Channel 5 spokeswoman confirmed the news revealing more information would be revealed on tonight’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side.
It comes just days after Brandon was removed from the house for medical tests after complaining of chest pains.
At the time a source said: “Brandon wasn’t well at all. It was pretty serious. He immediately saw the medics that were on standby at the house.”
“But there were concerns his condition could worsen and could even become critical so it was decided he needed to go to hospital,” the source added to the Daily Star.
Brandon’s exit from the house comes just a day after Ray J walked out to seek medical treatment.
RAY J has threatened to sue Celebrity Big Brother bosses after quitting the show.
The rapper was forced to leave the show to go to the hospital after suffering intense toothache and now he has said he will sue producers of the show if he is not allowed to return after seeking treatment.
“I’m ready to go back into the house and they won’t let me back in and I’m really hurt by it,” he told TMZ.
“What’s sad is I can’t do the show anymore, they won’t let me back in the house and it’s not fair to me,” he added.
When asked if he would sue producers for not letting him back in, Ray J said: “Put me back in the house and let me work. This isn’t right. It’s wrong bro, it’s wrong.”
He added: “I’m going to drive myself to the dentist and get my tooth fixed and then drive up to the house and try to get back in.”
TMZ claims the former sex tape partner of Kim Kardashian was in so much pain he had to beg to leave the house and while leaving to go to the hospital he blacked out.
The website is reporting that he is still in the hospital with severe tooth issues and won’t be returning to the Channel 5 reality show.
Channel 5 confirmed to Sun Online that Ray J had left the house and said more details would be forthcoming.
The rapper became one of the highest ever paid housemates with his deal worth a reported £810,000 but whether he collects the full fee after leaving the house remains to be seen.
- Ariana Grande On Big Brother 16
- The Big Brother House Secret's Out: Frankie J. Grande's Little Sister Is Ariana
- Las Vegas High rides big plays to 39-28 win at Silverado
- Eminem Drops F-Bombs At Veteran’s Day Concert
- Big Sean Says Ariana Grande Employed Bieber Against Him
- Kim And Kanye Divorce: The 5 Big Reasons For Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Possible Divorce
- Best movies for celebrating the Fourth of July
- 5 Celebrities Who Had Horrible Things Happen to Their Penis
- Deandre Ayton, Brandon McCoy and the story of Balboa City School
- Astros 'verlander' Rays in first game
- What If a Day in the Sun Could Kill You?
- The best movies to stream this Valentine's Day
- Remains of the Day: Die, clowns, die
- Celebrity doctor warns we should wear toxic sunscreen while talking on our cellphone or using our computer
- The best movies to watch this Independence Day weekend
- How Megan Rapinoe and USA celebrated Women's World Cup glory
- Big Dreams
- How A Place Where It's Dark 18 Hours A Day Helped Push Away One Woman's Darkness And Depression
- 2019 NBA Free Agency Big Board: Top Players Still Available
- Fabulous Fox Theatre Celebrates 40 Years Of Success
Brandon Block QUITS Celebrity Big Brother a day after rapper Ray J left the house have 640 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 11, 2017. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.