Marvel definitely defined how to make end credit scenes work with some of the most iconic and predicting end credit scenes. From the Avengers, to Captain America to Guardians of the Galaxy, the end credit scenes keep the audience plastered to their chairs. Not everyone appreciates it however, having to sit till the end of credits which are long and get really tiring just to see a few seconds of the scene. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock DC seems to have found the right time to give the audience a credit scene. Zack Snyder gave it a try earlier this year by posting a spoiler-ish type of clip a few days after the theatrical release of the movie. It did not have the same effect as a credit scene.So DC and David Ayer might have decided to insert a peak at the interval of the credits. That’s right, just after the explosive preliminary credits come to an end and start to fade into the technical side of the credits, we are treated to a ‘mid-credit’ scene. The scene itself makes a lot of sense between the two most calculating characters in the DC… Read full this story
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 To Feature Mid-Credits Scene From X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Did Suicide Squad Reshoots & Studio Interference Ruin the Movie?
- Joker Scolds Harley Quinn in New Suicide Squad Photo
- Suicide Squad 2 May Show Harley Quinn in Her Court Jester Costume
- Why Harley Quinn Is the Best (and Worst) Thing About ‘Suicide Squad’
- DC Fans Only See Batman & Joker In New Morbius Trailer
- DC Rethinks Its Universe
- DC's Gotham City Sirens Movie Is On Hold
- Doctor Strange Director Is Excited For New DC Extended Universe Movies
- Marvel movies in chronological order - how to watch Marvel Cinematic Universe films
Suicide Squad Mid-Credit Scene Glues The DC Universe Projects have 299 words, post on www.i4u.com at August 4, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.