Global neem extract market was accounted for USD 721.3 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1,882.9 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 17.3% between 2016 and 2021
Zion Research has published a new report titled “Neem Extract Market for Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture, Animal Feeds and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2015 – 2021.”
Request Sample Report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/neem-extract-market
Neem attracted worldwide attention in recent decades mainly due to the rising awareness regarding the side effects of the synthetic chemical in the agriculture sector. The increasing use of neem extract in fertilizer as bioactive ingredients for grain protection, rising use of neem oil in pesticide, insecticide and fungicide are the factors expected to open alluring opportunities in coming years.
Rising preference of Ayurveda and natural treatment of diseases, growing demand from personal care products sectors are the factors anticipated to impact neem extract market positively. On a contrary, decreasing neem plantation and lack of availability of raw material in developed countries is expected to challenge the neem extract market growth in the forecast period. Nonetheless, rising preference towards organic food is estimated to open growth opportunities for the market in coming years.
Do Inquiry before buying: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/neem-extract-market
Agriculture segment dominated the neem extract market with over 72% market share of total revenue generated in 2015. The growing demand for bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides across the globe is the key factor to prompt the growth of agriculture segment. Personal care segment is expected to experience significant growth with CAGR of 19.4% within the forecast period, this growth mainly attributed to the rising adverse effect of the chemical product on the health. The pharmaceutical segment, which accounted for around 8.7% market share in 2015, is expected to witness substantial growth due to increasing demand of Ayurveda and natural treatments of diseases.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific was the largest market for neem extract in the world due to easy availability of raw material. In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific accounted for over 58% share of total neem extract market in 2015. Moreover, neem extract market shows high potential in the emerging markets of North America and Europe due to the increasing demand for organic food and the stringent government regulation on the use of chemical fertilizer.
Neem extract market participants are majorly located in Asia Pacific. E.I.D Parry India Ltd., PJ Margo Pvt. Ltd, Neeming Australia, Ozone biotech, Prithvi exports, Gramin India Agri Businest, Agro extracts limited and Parker India group among others are some of the leading profiles in the neem extract market.
Browse the full “Neem Extract Market for Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture Animal Feeds and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Segment, Trends and Forecast, 2015 – 2021” report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/toc/neem-extract-market
The report segments of the global neem extract market are as follows:
Global Neem Extract Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Personal Care
- Animal Feed
Global Neem Extract Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Report TOC: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/toc/neem-extract-market
- Global Smartphone Shipments to Grow 12 Percent in 2021, 5G Phones to Overtake 4G Counterparts by 2022: Canalys
- Arizona Cardinals Owner Michael Bidwill To Headline 2021 Global Gaming Expo And Discuss Sports Betting
- 2021 Global Handwashing Day: We can’t win war against diseases without handwashing —Minister
- Fitch Solutions revises 2021 global growth forecast from 5.7% to 5.6%
- Gaming PCs to become more expensive while monitors drop in price as markets grow
- China's growing power crunch threatens more global supply chain chaos
- Platts APPEC 2021: Global oil demand seen reaching pre-pandemic levels by early 2022
- Vietnam's consumer spending set to grow by 4% in 2021
- Indian job market grows 57% annually in September ahead of festive season: Naukri JobSpeak
- RBI policy, Q2 numbers among key factors that may drive market this week
- Storyboard | Marketing 007: How James Bond has shaken & stirred brand business
- Buying a laggard is not such a bad idea in a bull market: Sandip Sabharwal
- Global central bankers spooked by signs of inflation lingering for longer
- SGX Nifty down 110 points; here's what changed for market while you were sleeping
- A Report On The 2021 Harvest In Burgundy And Its Place In The Global Market
- Forbes Global Properties CEO Alex Lange Talks Dubai’s Luxury Boom, New Markets And Embracing Tech
- Global energy demand to increase by 4.6% in 2021: IEA
- IMF slashes US growth forecast and warns of rising risks to the global economy
- Indian market may seem to be on steroids, but tread cautiously now
- Fewer rollovers into October series hint at caution amid global risks
Neem Extract Market growing at a CAGR of 17.3% during 2015 and 2021, Globally have 769 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at August 22, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.