Global demand for active pharmaceutical ingredient market was valued at USD 148.22 billion in 2015, is to reach USD 213.84 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2016 and 2021
Zion Research has published a new report titled “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market by API Synthesis (Biotech API, Synthetic Chemical API, and HPAPI), by Type of Manufacturing (Contract Manufacturing and In-House API Manufacturing), by Type of API (Synthetic API and Biological API), by Drug Type (Branded Drugs, Generic Drugs and OTC Drugs), for Cardiology, Oncology, Anti-Inflammatory, Gastrointestinal and Other Application – Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2015 – 2021”. According to the report, global demand for active pharmaceutical ingredient market was valued at USD 148.22 billion in 2015, is expected to reach USD 213.84 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2016 and 2021.
Request sample report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
APIs are frequently referred as “bulk pharmaceuticals”. Active pharmaceutical ingredient is a biologically active portion of any pharmaceutical drug. Occasionally, API needs cofactor in order to attain specific effects on body. Some active pharmaceutical ingredients are unidentified and therefore need additional substances, which can work in combination with the API to generate the required medicinal effect on body. In herbal medicines, the API is generally a mixture of various substances, which act collectively on the body.
The market for API is expected to have the highest growth rate in the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of diabetes, neurological disorders and other chronic diseases are the major driving factor of the global API market. One of the key drivers of the API market is an increase in the outsourcing of active pharmaceutical ingredients manufactured by pharmaceutical companies which is done to reduce both manufacturing and infrastructure costs. Such outsourced manufacturing activities are carried out by low-cost vendors in the Asia Pacific region.
Do Inquiry Before Buying at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
However, strict regulations are one of the major challenges faced by the global API market. Such regulations are predominantly well defined in developed regions such as North America and Europe. Vendors in this market space are supposed to obey the detailed procedures prior to product commercialization.
Request for Table of content at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/toc/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
The global API market is segmented based on API synthesis, type of manufacturing, and type of API, application and by region. Depending on synthesis market is classified in to biotech API, synthetic chemical API, and HPAPI. On the basis of type of drug, the market is segmented into branded drugs, generic drugs and OTC (Over the Counter) drugs. The branded drug segment accounted for largest share in 2015. Different therapeutic application of the API market include cardiology, oncology, anti-inflammatory, gastrointestinal and others. The oncology segment is anticipated to grow at the highest growth rate in coming years due to increasing prevalence of cancer worldwide.
North America is leading market for API and acquired largest share in 2015. Asia Pacific region is expected to emerge as fastest growing region due to low operation costs and high investments in medical research. Furthermore the high cost of trained labor and energy are the most important factors that enforced European market to move their base to developing countries such as India and China.
Browse the full report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-market
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Limited, Novartis International AG, BASF SE, Pfizer, Inc., Aurobindo, Albemarle Corporation, and Boehringer Ingelheim among others are some of the leading players in API market.
The report segments the global active pharmaceutical ingredient market as
- Biotech API
- Synthetic Chemical API
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market: Type of Manufacturing Segment Analysis
- Contract Manufacturing
- In-House API Manufacturing
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market: Type of API Segment Analysis
- Synthetic API
- Biological API
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market: Drug Type Segment Analysis
- Branded Drugs
- Generic Drugs
- OTC Drugs
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Market: Therapeutic Application Segment Analysis
Read “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market”Press Release at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-active-pharmaceutical-ingredient-market
- Pharma exports to miss USD 22 billion target due to lockdown: Official
- India to boost drug ingredient output to pare China reliance
- The Coronavirus Pandemic May Cause a Global Condom Shortage
- Shares manage to rise but oil stocks pressure markets
- Baker Hughes taking $1.5 billion earnings hit on drop in oil services
- Uni-Bio Science Group, Sinopharm Weiqida Pharmaceutical and Suzhou Yingli Medical Technology Build Strategic Partnership on Acarbose Industry Value Chain
- Bharti Airtel's fund raising substantially mitigates pressure from AGR lawsuit: S&P Global Ratings
- Pharmaceutical firm to donate two million tablets of Donald Trump-touted malaria drug to world's largest COVID-19 medication trial
- Nation helping meet global demand for medical supplies
- VN petrol and oil giants lost billions of US dollars on plunging oil
- How coronavirus almost brought down the global financial system
- The coronavirus is found in bats. How did it reach us?
- Petrol and oil giants lost billions of dollars on plunging oil
- Markets stable amid holidays, oil down on OPEC uncertainty
- IMF forecast 3% contraction in global economy this year
- Wipro flags protectionism, threat of global trade war as risk factors to business
- IMF projects global economy to contract by 3% in 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus update: Latest news on COVID-19 after Australia activates emergency plan
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares cautiously gain on hopes virus is slowing, dollar slips
- Covid-19 update: Global economy will suffer worst year since Depression, to shrink by 3%, says IMF
Global Active pharmaceutical ingredient Market Will Reach around USD 213.84 Billion in 2021 : Zion M have 888 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at August 16, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.