Global 3D camera market accounted for USD 1.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 7.89 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 35% during 2015 and 2020.
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “3D Camera (Free Camera, Target Free Camera and Others) Market by Technology (Structured Light, Time of Flight and Stereo Vision) for Smartphone, Cameras, Computer, Tablets, Notebook PC and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2021.” According to the report, the global 3D camera market accounted for USD 1.25 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 7.89 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 35% between 2015 and 2020.
Browse the full “3D Camera (Free Camera, Target Free Camera and Others) Market by Technology (Structured Light, Time of Flight and Stereo Vision) for Smartphone, Cameras, Computer, Tablets, Notebook PC and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2021?” report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/3d-camera-market
3D camera is an electronic device used to capture three-dimensional image. It is consisting of 3D technology. It has more than two lenses with separate sensors. It acts as a human binocular vision and hence able to capture three-dimensional images.
Rapid technological advancement and improved visual applications are expected to fuel the growth of 3D camera market across the world. Demand for 3D camera is increasing at rapid pace as compared to digital camera. However, increasing concern regarding costs expected to affect the growth of this industry over the forecast period. Moreover, lack of awareness among end-users about this technology is also expected to prohibit the growth of 3D camera market.
Target-free camera has largest market share in total revenue generated by global 3D camera market in 2015.Professional cameras majorly used in the media and entertainment owing to its ability to record real life scenario. Stereo camera technology is useful for taking 3D still photographs with two lenses. Smart phone is the largest application segment in 3D camera market across the globe. Smart phones are available at lower cost with 3D technology is expected to fuel the growth of 3D camera market over forecast period.
Free Request Sample @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/3d-camera-market
North America was dominating regional market for 3D camera in 2015.Growing demand for the 3D technology and visual effect from entertainment industry is expected to drive the demand for3D camera in Asia-Pacific region. Emerging economies are expected to experience rapid growth in demand for 3D camera during the forecast period due to improvement in the purchasing power and adoption of latest technology in developing countries.
Key players in the 3D Camera market include Panasonic Corp., Nikon, Samsung Electronics Corp., Sony Corp., Kodak Fujifilm Corp., Faro Technologies., LG Electronics Inc., Go Pro. Canon and others.
Global 3D Camera Market: Type Segment Analysis
- Target Free Camera
- Target Camera
Global 3D Camera Market: Applications Segment Analysis
- Notebook Pc
Global 3D Camera Market: Technology Segment Analysis
- Structured Light
- Time Of Flight And
- Stereo Vision
Global 3D Cameras Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
4283, Express Lane, Suite 634-143,
Sarasota, Florida 34249, United States[email protected]
- Foreign investors still dominate Vietnam’s M&A market
- Nobel UN agency warns 2021 is going to be worse than 2020
- Vietnamese dong to strengthen in 2021: VNDirect Securities
- DAILY VOICE | Multibagger Opportunity? Last 3 years of bear market in small and midcap over
- Indian students contributed USD 7.6 billion to US economy
- M&A market vibrant
- Deep industry losses to continue into 2021, says International Air Transport Association
- Virtual buyer-seller meet connects Indian manufacturers of silver and fashion and costume jewellery with global market
- As ‘Resident Evil’ Nears $1 Billion, Paul W.S. Anderson & Jeremy Bolt Set ‘Monster Hunter’: Q&A
- Tripod strategy crucial to economic recovery in 2021: experts
- Colonisation of Other Planets and Space Exploration: 3D Printing Offers New Opportunities
- Tesla raises $1.2 billion, tapping market again for funding
- Instax Black Friday 2020 sale: Get up to £35 off an Instax camera
- Chinese funds pour money into Vietnamese market
- US, UK and Australia among top markets for Indian sellers exporting products on eBay
- Billions of banking stocks to flood market under dividend plans
- Markets reverse losses on F&O expiry; Sensex endes 431 points higher at 44,259
- Danish firms offered chances to access Vietnamese market
- Covid reckoning looms: Rishi Sunak unveils multi-billion pound package to protect jobs and 'level up' as he reveals government will borrow £394bn this year as GDP plunges 11.3% - with a permanent £40bn hole in the finances
- Masan MEATLife opens 77.6m USD meat processing complex
Global 3D Camera Market will grow USD 7.89 Billion by 2021 have 758 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at August 16, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.