They won’t be making up anytime soon.
Kat Von D took to social media early Tuesday morning to end her friendship with pop singer and makeup entrepreneur Jeffree Star.
The tattoo artist and television personality shared a photo of her ex-pal, who recently blasted Kylie Jenner’s lip kits, with a red line through his face and paired it with a lengthy caption explaining, “I just would like to disassociate myself from him and his brand from this point forward.”
Star’s alleged inappropriate behavior, “including promoting drug use, racism and bullying,” is at the crux of her reason for ending the friendship, Kat said in the message she posted to her Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
The 34-year-old entrepreneur also added she would be removing the shade “Jeffree” from her eponymous makeup line.
She continued on to say she would post a video in the future explaining her decision, “But for the time being, I simply want to apologize to anybody and everybody who has ever had to deal with any of his negativity.”
Star almost immediately took to Twitter to post his rebuttal in which he accuses his ex-pal — who he hasn’t seen in over a year — of looking for attention.
“I’m yawning right now,” he tweeted. “Everyone wants to read drama and be a part of something negative … She never supported me or my brand and got distant when I launched mine.
“She accused me of something that wasn’t true, so I told her to f— off and then blocked her number. Not that juicy of a story, sorry.”
Star, who first found fame on MySpace as a musician, added Von D’s post was “trite” and “gross.”
The duo’s feud quickly took over social media, with fans either picking sides or lamenting the dissolving of Star’s and Von D’s relationship. The pair joined a long list of celebs who recently earned their own hashtag used by people celebrating their downfalls.
Those who are #TeamKat are even claiming they’ve been blocked by her rival makeup entrepreneur.
- The End Of Tati And James Charles's Friendship Has Left Me Sister Shook
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Mayim Bialik talks tough breakup, being single around the holidays
- 'Jersey Shore' star JWoww gets temporary restraining order against ex Roger Mathews
- DealBook Briefing: The Debate Over Profits vs. Public Interest Continues
- 2 women publicly accuse Indiana attorney general of groping
- Bitch, It's the Year in Bella Thorne
- YouTube's top earner is a 7-year-old who made $22 million playing with toys
- The best beauty gifts of 2018 for every person on your list
- My Highlighter is 100% Brighter Than the Sun
- Maureen O'Hara of 'Miracle on 34th Street' dies at 95
- What New York Was Like in the Early ’80s — Hour by Hour
- Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga Truly Love Each Other, We Can Tell
- Trio of barnburner events proves that it’s never dark in Las Vegas
- Kylie Jenner’s difficult 2019: Jordyn Woods drama to Travis Scott split
- 50 amazing gifts that will still arrive by Christmas Eve
- Food writer Josh Ozersky's death accidental
- A bookseller recalls final weeks of a Memphis institution — and looks to a new store’s future
- Viggo Mortensen, the Unlikely Leading Man
- Candy Versus Booze: Who Ya Got?!
- Rapper Jeezy's son slashed in the face with a knife during a deadly encounter
Kat Von D publicly ends friendship with fellow makeup mogul Jeffree Star have 541 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 19, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.