Renewable Chemicals (Biopolymers, Ketones, Alcohols, Platform Chemicals, Organic Acids and Others) Market for Textiles, Environment, Housing, Health & Hygiene, Agriculture, Transportation, Food safety, Communication, Recreation, Bio-Medical and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Segment, Trends and Forecast, 2015 – 2021
Zion Research has published a new report titled “Renewable Chemicals (Biopolymers, Ketones, Alcohols, Platform Chemicals, Organic Acids and Others) Market for Textiles, Environment, Housing, Health & Hygiene, Agriculture, Transportation, Food Safety, Communication, Recreation, Bio-Medical and Other Applications: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2015 – 2021”. According to the report, global demand for renewable chemicals market was valued at over USD 50.0 billion in 2015 and it is expected to reach around USD 85.0 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of above 11% between 2016 and 2021.
Free sample report visit at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/renewable-chemicals-market-z54872#RequestSample
Rapidly depleting fossil derived resources has been resulted into increasing demand for renewable resources for the production of chemicals. Renewable resources are natural resources and also known as eco-friendly resources. Renewable chemicals can be defined as chemicals that are produced with the use of biomass as a raw material, which can be utilized in manufacturing of formulated products, plastics and polymers.
Ever increasing environmental concerns associated with manufacturing of chemicals using crude derived resources as a feedstock materials, increasing pressure from regulatory authorities to lower carbon footprints has been resulted into increasing use of renewable feedstock for the production of chemicals. Abundance of raw materials, government initiatives, ongoing research & development in the field of renewable chemicals for cost effective manufacturing is also expected to fuel the growth of renewable chemicals market. However, high initial investment, higher cost of production and competition from other industries to procure raw materials is expected to hamper the growth of this industry to some extent.
Biopolymers, ketones, alcohols, platform chemicals, organic acids are some of the important product segments of the renewable chemicals market. Alcohols and organic acids together account for the largest share of the global renewable chemicals market in terms of volume as well as revenue in 2014. However, biopolymers are expected to be the fastest growing segment of renewable chemicals market during the forecast period. Textiles, environment, housing, health & hygiene, agriculture, transportation, food safety, communication, recreation, bio-medical, etc. are some of the major outlets for renewable chemicals.
Browse the full report at http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/renewable-chemicals-market-z54872
The global renewable chemicals market was dominated by Europe and accounted for the largest share in 2015. Stringent environmental regulations across the region have been resulted into growing demand for renewable chemicals. However, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit fastest CAGR during 2016 to 2021. North America, Latin America and Middle East & Africa are also expected to witness rapid growth in demand for renewable chemicals during the forecast period.
The key players for the renewable chemicals market include Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Corbion N.V., Myriant Corporation, BASF, Genomatica, Metabolix Inc., Braskem, NatureWorks LLC, Corbion N.V., BioMCN, DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products, Cobalt Technologies and Bio Amber among others. In order to gain competitive advantage over its competitors, key players in the market are focusing on development and launch of innovative product, mergers & acquisition, collaborations, etc.
Zion Research is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Zion Research experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each Zion Research syndicated research report covers a different sector — such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy, food and beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, our syndicated reports strive to serve the overall research requirement of clients.
- Indian auto parts aftermarket biz to reach USD 17 billion by 2025: Experts
- Great Wall Motors Confirms USD 1 Billion Investment Plan For India: Signs MoU With Maharashtra
- Viglacera targets over 43 mln USD in consolidated 2021 pre-tax profit
- SSI becomes first with market cap above $1 billion
- Vietnam eyes USD 600 billion in export turnover in 2021
- Thailand Eyeing a Piece of the Global Medical Cannabis Market
- Smartwatch Market Grew 35% in Q1 2021: Now, Every 3rd Smartwatch In The World Is An Apple Watch
- The World’s Richest Sports Team Owners 2021
- Mukesh Ambani, Gautam Adani dethrone Chinese tech magnates in global rich list
- Rocket Elon: How Tesla’s Eccentric Boss Became The Number Two Richest On Forbes’ 2021 Billionaires List
- BlackRock (BLK) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Blackstone betting big on India-its most profitable market
- Merger and acquisitions jump over 17 per cent to USD 25.3 billion in Q1: Report
- With over US$1 billion, a new Vietnamese billionaire is revealed
- USD 30 bn of fashion market to be digitally influenced by 2020: Report
- Renew to merge with US SPAC RMG Corp for $4.4 bn
- Top performing mutual funds make winning bets on chemical stocks
- Global power couple Bill Gates, Melinda end 27-year marriage
- JSW Cement enters construction chemicals business
- Adani stocks value drops by $7.3 billion after reports of FII a/c freeze
Global Renewable Chemicals Market worth USD 85.0 Billion by 2021 have 856 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at July 27, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.