Grand View Research.com has announced the addition of “Metallic Pigments Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts To 2022” Market Research report to their Database.
The global Metallic Pigments Market is expected to reach USD 1.20 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Transitioning consumer preferences towards fashionable products with enhanced colors & brilliant visual effects is expected to remain a key driving factor for this market.
Technological advancements have introduced high luster & sparkling effects with increased durability for automotive OEM processing & paint refinishes. These odorless pigments are also widely utilized in other expanding end-use industries such as packaging, cosmetics & printing inks, particularly in emerging economies of China & India. Increasing consumer awareness regarding sustainability and environmental friendly nature of these pigments has also benefited the overall market.
Aluminum pigment emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for over one third of the total market volume in 2014. Copper pigments are expected to be the fastest growing product segment growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2015 to 2022.These pigments are rapidly gaining popularity on account of their ability to impart a unique gold-bronze effect to various substrates.
Browse full research report on Global Metallic Pigments Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metallic-pigments-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global metallic pigments market demand was 153.8 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 228.6 kilo tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.4%from 2015 to 2022.
- Paints and coatings was the leading application segment and accounted for 44.2% of total market volume in 2014. Burgeoning population coupled with evolving fashion trends in emerging markets of Asia Pacific and Latin America is anticipated to boost segment growth over the forecast period. Cosmetics are expected to witness the highest growth of 6.9% from 2015 to 2022.
- Asia Pacific was the largest consumer and accounted for over 35% of global volume in 2014. Increasing construction spending in China, India and South East Asian countries, coupled with regulatory support for eco-friendly products is expected to drive demand in construction materials and special effect paints. The region is also expected to witness the highest growth of7.0% over the forecast period.
- Central & South America is expected to witness accelerated growth to occupy over 12% of global market volume by 2022. Upcoming major sporting events such as the Rio Olympics in 2016 are likely to foster metallic pigments demand in infrastructural paints & graphic art printing inks in Brazil.
- Metallic pigment industry is characterized by presence of several prominent market participants with high level of integration from raw material production to pigment processing.
- Some leading companies operating in the global market include BASF, Eckhart Pigments, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Schlenk Metallic Pigments, Sun Chemical Performance Pigments, Sudarshan Chemicals, Umicore, Ferro Corporation, Carlfors Bruk, Toyal America, Inc. and Siberline Manufacturing Co.
Read detailed report or request for sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metallic-pigments-market/request
Grand View Research has segmented the metallic pigment market on the basis of product, application and region:
Global Metallic Pigment Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Stainless steel
Global Metallic Pigment Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Paints and coatings
- Printing inks
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/paints-coatings-and-printing-inks
- 'Mr Market has a mind of its own and it often chooses to ignore who is on the throne'
- Change in US government will have an optimistic effect on world economy and markets
- Unlucky? Not really. Mr Market doesn't care much about Friday the 13th
- Sensex, Nifty rise a percent each; 5 factors that have triggered buying in the market
- Biden presidency and Republican Senate: Implications for stock markets
- Weekly dossier: Mark Mobius, Raamdeo Agrawal, Shankar Sharma, Ridham Desai and others on markets, economy
- Planning urban industrial facilities to fit new demand
- Two-Wheeler Industry: Are OEMs & Dealers ahead of their digital consumer?
- Shares manage to climb amid market votality
- Gold price today: Yellow metal trades in the green; could face resistance near Rs 50,700-mark
- Taking Stock: Nifty back above 11,800, Sensex jumps 503 points as financial, metal stocks shine
- Inside the airline industry's meltdown
- Gold price today: Yellow metal rises, could retest Rs 51,600-51,800 on upside
- Interview: Reinsurer Swiss Re optimistic about market growth in China
- Germany's car industry struggles with transformation amid coronavirus crisis
- Gold price today: Yellow metal trades flat above Rs 50,400; deploy buy on dips
- Qatar open its property market to foreigners giving buyers permanent residency
- Market ends at over 9-month high; 5 factors that supported the rally
- Young YouTube influencers are increasingly marketing junk food to fellow kids, study finds
- Setting Sail season 2 Ep.2 | Twitter India MD Manish Maheshwari explains how India is one of the fastest growing audience market globally
Metallic Pigments Industry to 2022– Market Outlook, Industry Trends: Grand View Research, Inc. have 804 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at May 4, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.