Ubisoft patched The Division today to remove an exploit that allowed players to do far more damage than the developer intended. The fix was deployed today as part of a maintenance period that lasted around 30 minutes, according to a tweetfrom the game’s account.
Removing the damage exploit should also help improve overall server stability, Ubisoft said. In addition, the new patch removes the ability to revive a player two times by simply holding down the Revive button.
This is the second update for The Division that Ubisoft released today. The first, released earlier in the day, made tweaks to the Falcon Lost Incursion. The APC in the raid-like activity will now only take damage from C4, while players who venture inside of a “spawn closet” will be killed instantly.
You can see the full patch notes for that update here.
The Division April 21 patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
- Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.
The Division’s April update, which was released on April 12, introduced a number of welcome features and the raid-like Incursion, but it also suffered from numerous problems. Some players discovered their characters had gone missing and the game’s Daily Challenges also vanished. These issues have since been resolved.
April’s Incursions update was the first major update to The Division since its record-breaking launch in March. A second free update, Conflicts, is coming in May, while paid expansions will follow later.
- 'Division 2' Update 1.20 Adds Title Update 8.4 & Easier Manhunt & NPCs - Patch Notes
- DC Justice League Unlimited HeroClix Previews: Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, and More
- Marvel Unlimited: 15 Binge-Worthy Series to Keep You Busy During Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- 'PUBG' Update 1.40 Adds Panzerfaust & Weapon Buffs on PS4 & Xbox - Patch Notes
- Incredible NASA images reveals ash damage from the Philippines' Taal Volcano eruption that transformed the tropical terrain into 'the moon's surface'
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint "Deep State" Update March 24 Patch Notes
- CoD: Modern Warfare's Warzone Update Patch Notes
- Fallout 76 update: February 2020 patch
- New Division 2 Update Is Out Now, Patch Notes Listed
- The Division 2 Update Coming Wednesday, Check Out The Patch Notes Here
- DayZ Update Adds New Location And Weapon, Full Patch Notes Revealed
- DayZ Update Adds New Weapon And Location, Full Patch Notes Revealed
- DayZ Update Adds New Weapon And Location, Patch Notes Revealed
- New Division 2 Update Out Tomorrow, Patch Notes Listed
- The Division 2 Patch Notes: New Update Targets Warlords Of New York Bugs
- Hack-killing Modern Warfare 2 patch coming to PS3 tomorrow, 360/PC "TBD"
- Call Of Duty: Warzone & Modern Warfare Patch Notes For March 17 Update
- CoD: Warzone & Modern Warfare Patch Notes For March 17 Update
- CoD: Warzone & Modern Warfare Patch Notes (March 17 Update)
- CoD Modern Warfare, Warzone Patch Notes (Solo Mode Update)
The Division patch kills unlimited damage exploit have 468 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 22, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.