Seeing just about any Ferrari on the street is usually cause for some sort of minor celebration.
“Look, kids, it’s a 488 GTB!”
So imagine an entire three blocks of a five-lane-wide thoroughfare shut down completely and taken over by nothing but Ferraris as far as the eyeball can see, even if you’re standing on tip toes. And imagine it’s all free, and the owners are pretty much nice people happy to talk about their cars and you can spend the whole day hanging out and eating churros and frozen yogurt.
Such is the splendor every spring in the Old Town section of Pasadena, California, a half-hour northeast of downtown Los Angeles, when the Ferrari Club of America Southwest Region puts on its annual Concorso Ferrari. Sure, there are other Ferrari gatherings every year: the massive Concorso Italiano up in Monterey, the exquisite Cavallino Classic in Palm Beach, and the delectable Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este back in the old country, even though two of those three feature other marques, too. But this may well be the nicest semi-small-town Ferrari event in the world.
- Ducks will celebrate 10-year anniversary of 2007 Stanley Cup on March 12
- Bennett faces up to 10 years in prison after grand jury indictment
- G League veteran Andre Ingram scores 19 points in Lakers debut after 10-year NBA wait
- Family reflects on 10-year anniversary of Williams’ death
- 10 years ago against the Bucs, another Cowboy made a Salvation Army donation
- Lehigh River Stocking Association celebrating 25 years
- 10 years gone: Remembering ‘The Hitman’ Ryan Bennett
- Sam Cook: 10-year tradition: Dads and daughters make annual trek into the winter woods
- Saints honor Superdome re-opening 10 years later
- Urijah Faber and Dominick Cruz close the book on near 10-year-old rivalry
- McDavid leading Oilers’ quest to end 10-year playoff drought
- Fashion Industry Salivates Over Creepy Photos Of 10-Year-Old French Girl
- Most underrated college football programs of last 10 years
- Jets score TD with 10-year-old boy who battled leukemia
- WWE news: Bobby Lashley to rejoin promotion ahead of WrestleMania – 10 years after leaving
- Wayde van Niekerk: I can dominate for 10 years on return from injury
- Through ups and downs, San Diego celebrity golf event celebrates 20 years
- Milton Nomads celebrating 50 years
- Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown celebrates 19 years with 19 games
- ACF Celebrates Four Years of Coaching Education
Concorso Ferrari celebrates 10 years in Pasadena have 362 words, post on autoweek.com at April 25, 2016. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.