During the Enemy Lines level from Halo 5’s campaign, which takes place around halfway through the game, Spartan Locke leads Fireteam Osiris into a huge goldfish bowl of an arena set on Sanghelios, homeworld of the Elites. Arbiter has formed a new alliance called the Swords of Sanghelios, and Osiris lends Master Chief’s alien mate a hand in putting down the Covenant. It’s all kicking off. Muscle memory honed by years of similar setups in previous Halo games takes over, the “golden triangle” of shoot, grenade, melee is still as satisfying – and potent – as ever. 343 Industries’ Halo has, shock horror, dared to turn that triangle into a square with the addition of new abilities such as sprint, and aim down sights, and a ground pound, and an air boost, but the famous Halo combat loop stands strong, like one of the statues of ancient aliens we see on Sanghelios, a testament to the purity that is Halo gameplay. Shoot, grenade, melee. Shoot, grenade, melee. 30 seconds of fun, calm down, ramp up, 30 seconds of fun. Brilliant. In an effort to make a mark on the series, 343 has added a greater sense of verticality to proceedings… Read full this story
- Halo 3 Becomes the World's Biggest Selling Game
- Halo 3 "Forge" Map Editor Overview
- The Death Of Dorothy Hunt - Probing The Assassination Of John F Kennedy, Part 3
- Everyday Gift Ideas That Will Make SPARKS Fly!
- Rock and Gem Hunting Provides A Healthy Parenting Aide
- Pyrography - (Fire Art On Wood) Be A Bright Spark - Learn From The Past How To Profit In The Future!
- Life - It's Beautiful
- LCD Monitor Problems - Easy Way To Repair It
- Flight Of Phoenix
- Golden Retrievers And Some Things You Didn't Know About Them
On the hunt for Halo 5's spark have 284 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 23, 2015. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.