Jared Leto is rocking a brand new look.
The Oscar winner has chopped off his famous long locks for his upcoming role in “Suicide Squad” as The Joker.
Director David Ayer first teased a photo on his Twitter account of scissors being held up to the actor’s ponytail.
“Should we? #SuicideSquad,” Ayer captioned the photo.
His next tweet read “#gone” with a picture attached of a very handsome Leto, 43, with much shorter strands and no beard.
New transformations for a role aren’t unheard of for the actor who dropped more than 30 pounds to play an HIV-positive transsexual in “Dallas Buyers Club.”
The movie is set to be released Aug. 5, 2016.
- WWE’s John Cena warns Suicide Squad fans they’ll ‘s**t their pants’ as 2021 sequel ditches family appeal for battles
- New Morbius International Trailer Arrives with Jared Leto Introduction
- There could be a Martin Scorsese-influenced Joker origin movie on the way (with no Jared Leto)… wait, what?
- Joe Manganiello Shows Off A New Deathstroke (Hair)Cut for Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Jared Kushner lands at the White House with Ivanka and his children as it's revealed he will visit Saudi Arabia and Qatar this week for Israel talks after Mossad 'assassinated' Iran's top nuclear scientist
- Margot Robbie set to replace Emma Stone in La La Land director’s new movie
- Burns keeping his hair on as senior opener's role beckons
- Ivanka Trump's political ambitions seek new home after the White House
- Fury as French politicians defend IMF boss Dominique Strauss-Kahn in Netflix series on allegation he sexually assaulted a hotel maid in New York in 2011
- I refuse to be pressured into marrying and having a baby: Suicidal thoughts. A torturous divorce. And retiring from the sport she loved. Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton on putting her traumatic past behind her, and why, at 40, she’s finally doing thing
- From Black Widow to WandaVision, here’s every Marvel show and movie coming your way
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League is “coming in a few months,” WarnerMedia CEO says
- Will Smith's super kid Jaden Smith 'cast as DC Comics teen hero Static Shock in upcoming Warner Bros web series'
- Kelly Osbourne continues to showcase her 85lb weight loss in all-black as she picks up essentials after revealing she underwent gastric sleeve surgery
- HBO Max: Everything about the app set to stream Wonder Woman 1984, Matrix 4 and Dune
- Kaley Cuoco shoots down rumors she is feuding with Margot Robbie and admits she 'loves' the Harley Quinn actress: 'I've never even met her'
- Superhero showdown: Who’s the best Batman on screen?
- Wonder Woman 1984 Runtime Revealed, And It's Longer Than The First One
- The Game Awards 2020: Every result, winner, world premiere, trailers and more
- Australia, India aim to sort combinations with focus on T20 World Cup
Jared Leto cuts off hair for new role as The Joker in ‘Suicide Squad’ have 446 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 2, 2015. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.