Dale Earnhardt Jr. captured a grandfather clock at Martinsville Speedway. But what happened after?Thanks to our always entertaining friend @Nascarcasm, Shake and Bake has uncovered a private (and extremely fake) post-race group text message between some of your favorite drivers.Junior needs help with his heavy new timepiece, Kevin Harvick is still fired up at Matt Kenseth and when Kasey Kahne needs a little help, everyone’s favorite dry-wiper Kyle Larson comes to the rescue. Enjoy this week’s edition of Texts From Last Race.
- These Ancient Texts Might Help Us Predict the Next Massive Solar Storm
- Aja says 'Drag Race' helped her learn 'that I'm beautiful'
- Strong healthcare costs help to lift U.S. producer inflation
- Your Guide To Understanding The 2017 Daytona 500 And NASCAR's New Race Formats
- Horse racing tips: Cesarewitch trends – we help you find the winner of the Newmarket race live on ITV
- Horse racing tips: Best bets for Wednesday from Beverley, Kempton, Newton Abbot, Worcester and Salisbury
- Wave of text messages delivered months late leads to lots of confusion and quickly changing emotions
- Mysterious Old Texts Leave People Puzzled
- NASCAR’s final 4 in fun mode ahead of championship race
- Best horse racing tips for today’s action at Kelso, Leicester, Fontwell and Chelmsford from Tom Bull
Texts From Last Race: Can anyone help Junior lift his clock? have 214 words, post on www.foxsports.com at October 28, 2014. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.