VietNamNet Bridge – Low-cost airline VietJet Air carried three million passengers from January to July, a 182% increase in capacity year-on-year, the carrier announced at its preliminary business review last week.
During this period, the airline generated VND3.818 trillion in revenue and paid VND349 billion in taxes, bringing its total of taxed revenue to VND1.51 trillion.
VietJet, which recently expanded its fleet and now features 15 Airbus A320 aircraft, has served a total of 7.4 million passengers since December 2011, on more than 18,500 safe flights. VietJet also scored an impressive 99.39% in a technical reliability evaluation of the last 12 months (statistics as of31 July, 2014).
- Karnataka's free library app sees huge jump in downloads during lockdown
- Online medical consultation platforms see huge rise in traffic during lockdown
- Coronavirus cases in Louisiana nursing homes see huge increase
- China sees robust rebound in passenger car sales
- Russia sees biggest jump in coronavirus cases with 1,786 new infections in just one day as death toll rises to 94
- World Bank sees ‘huge willingness’ to suspend debt payments for poorest countries over Covid-19 outbreak
- World Bank sees 'huge willingness' to suspend debt payments for poorest countries
- While NBA taking big financial hit, rumor is salary cap will not see huge drop
- FMCG cos see huge demand but hampered by low capacity utilisation
- Student with a fever 'jumps out of a bus to escape coronavirus quarantine' after flying to China from Germany to avoid the pandemic
- Two new COVID-19 cases in SA; 80 new high-level care nurses at WCH; Lifeline calls spiked last month over anxiety
- Coronavirus live updates: Four new cases at SF’s huge Laguna Honda nursing home
- To conquer his fear of heights, Marc Hauser jumped into the jet stream
- Diamond Princess cruise passengers disembark after 14-day quarantine ends in Japan, raising concerns among health experts
- Inside the sex sites where teen girls are selling nudes and top earners make over £28k a month
- Germany sees less than 4,000 new coronavirus infections for a second day in growing sign the country has flattened the Covid-19 curve
- Coronavirus live updates: Number of SF inmates down by nearly half
- Airlines using passenger planes to fly cargo as coronavirus restrictions bite
- Shoppers across Britain form huge queues outside butchers, bakers and grocers as they stock up for Easter Sunday while crowds flock to sunny parks despite coronavirus lockdown
- Railway to boost passenger capacity
VietJet sees huge jump in number of passengers in first seven months of 2014 have 371 words, post on at August 26, 2014. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.